Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's an electronic version of the Sky owner's manual posted anywhere?

·
Super Moderator
6,752 Posts
That question has been asked before, and so far no one has found one.

Are you looking for anything specific ? Or do you just want to read it in advance of receipt of your Sky ?

If you want anything reasonably specific, I wouldn't mind scanning a few pages, but I don't much want to do all 350.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That question has been asked before, and so far no one has found one.

Are you looking for anything specific ? Or do you just want to read it in advance of receipt of your Sky ?

If you want anything reasonably specific, I wouldn't mind scanning a few pages, but I don't much want to do all 350.
Thanks anyway, but I just wanted to start reading in advance..... I wouldn't want anyone to scan the whole book - was more or less hoping Saturn had offered it somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I thought I read it was supposed to be available in Saturn's owner website. (mysaturn or something?)
Course you need a VIN to register but I haven't heard of anyone who's been able to register there.
It's been a while since I've heard anything about mysaturn, but their site had been saying vin not on file, try again in a few weeks.
Anyone successfully register?

Doesn't help you much there, but I suppose you could just pose questions here...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It IS supposed to be available via MySaturn... However I just got an email update - still trying to register my SKY as a Saturn – from Saturn.com. (I have a 97 SC2 there).
To paraphrase - the new GM system and the Saturn system hate each other - they WILL get along one day -- but no date has been settled upon......... Sigh

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone know if there's an electronic version of the Sky owner's manual posted anywhere?
No one offerd, Would you like to borrow mine? It all about being a family.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No one offerd, Would you like to borrow mine? It all about being a family.
I really appreciate the offer....but I would rather wait another week or so for mine than for you to take a chance on something happening to yours. My luck, it would get lost in the mail. I can wait :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Would someone mind posting the recommended Service intervals?

I recently moved and now can not find my manual anywhere.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts