Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting to be that time of year again. Last year Mother Nature was not nice and brought a snow storm in to make driving a pita. As such, we have to make up for everyone who could not navigate through the mini blizzard

What: Costume Party
When: Saturday, October 27th 2012 8pm - Whenever
Who: My Kappa friends and their Significant others.
Where: CASA de ELFF
Why: To Celebrate Paganism and Alcoholism in all it's glory [Do you really NEED a reason to dress up and drink?]
Requirements: Costume and if you have a specific drink you love, bring it and some to share with your dunken fiends

I'll make sure we have a good sampling of snacks, mixers and Liquor

PM me if you plan to attend and I will provide my address and even help to give directions
Google is extremely accurate with our address, so that's normally all you need.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Can you move your party to AZ....... Sound like fun.....I want to go.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I want to see a picture of an orange Kappa with lights inside the grill, done up as a Hallowe'en pumpkin! Not sure, but I think the Sky nose lends itself better to this than the Solstice....anyone have an orange car?

·
7,031 Posts
I want to see a picture of an orange Kappa with lights inside the grill, done up as a Hallowe'en pumpkin! Not sure, but I think the Sky nose lends itself better to this than the Solstice....anyone have an orange car?
I happen to Disagree with you.... :lol:

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
David...I have no excuse this year since I am just about an hour away from the KEEBLER ELVES...except I will be in Florida the entire month of October and returning Nov 2nd...but don't forget Pictures.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
We were really hoping to make it to one finally, but it is the same weekend as the Oklahoma-Notre Dame football game that we have tickets to - gotta support the alma mater, as well as the daughter marching in the Irish band.

So here's our contribution to the attire from last weekend's NEO party!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts