Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's all rumor...but a VERY GOOD source says the line is running and cars are being produced...but as KAPPA said they are being crushed! HE/SHE says they have to do this not just because they may not be "perfect", but they have to do many tests with them. (Crash safety test and so on). But cars ARE being produced, and RUMOR has it dealers will be getting 2nd batch of images next week! My source says to expect (3) images at my dealership next week!

We'll see?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I know it's all rumor...but a VERY GOOD source says the line is running and cars are being produced...but as KAPPA said they are being crushed! HE/SHE says they have to do this not just because they may not be "perfect", but they have to do many tests with them. (Crash safety test and so on). But cars ARE being produced, and RUMOR has it dealers will be getting 2nd batch of images next week! My source says to expect (3) images at my dealership next week!

We'll see?
I figured that with February half over that the plant was close to starting. What with all the testing and all, then first Skys ought to be coming off the line at 22nd of February to go through last QA-QC before shipment to dealers as demos or whatnot. To keep the line cranking that means that 2nd images should be starting about the 17th of February. Now you say who told me that? Well the fat cat watching the animal channel drinking his beer. I mean I ran out of salt and can't get to the store till Sunday. Yoall enjoy.Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
22nd of Feb?? That's my 30th Birthday... what a present ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ernest said:
Images are the codes for the alloted vehicles from the plant to the dealer. IE: SKY Image is ZMB67. When a dealer gets an image ZMB67 he has been alloted a SKY.

ERNEST
Thanks;

Strange use of that word, unless the dealer gets a picture of the model along with the code.

tino

1 - 7 of 7 Posts