Yours . . . if you have a stick.What car has a Hummer transmission?
- The rear axle and differential are from the Sigma-based Cadillac CTS
- The interior storage bin is from the Cadillac XLR
- The passenger's side airbag, steering column, and exterior and interior door handles are from the Chevrolet Cobalt
- The backup lights are from the GMC Envoy (Solstice)
- The heating, ventilating, and air conditioning modules are from the Hummer H3
- The front fog lamp assembly is from the Pontiac Grand Prix (Solstice)
- The steering wheel is from the Pontiac Torrent, Pontiac G5, Chevrolet Corvette, Chevrolet Malibu
- The 2.4 L Ecotec engine is shared with the Pontiac G6, Chevrolet Malibu, and Chevrolet HHR
- The five-speed manual transmission is from the Hummer H3, GMC Canyon, and Chevrolet Colorado
- The five-speed automatic is from the Cadillac CTS, STS, and SRX
- The side view mirrors and AC vents are from the Fiat Barchetta
- The seat frames are from the previous generation Opel Corsa
Fiat Barchetta with mirrors.