Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..... there are a heck of a lot of us on this forum now, which is great!!!

I was just thinking though..... remember Saturn for a time had an "Enter To Win a SKY"? Well how many people from this forum entered? I don't know how to do the poll thing, but I was wondering, who entered? Find out when the winner would be advised. Find out from the folks if they would keep the car they won, flip it for a profit, or maybe even cancel the original order that was "custom" and get a free car.....????? Anyone like to help? If not, how about just letting us know if you entered......

Angel

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I entered...still waiting to hear if I am a winner...if I am not...still a winner. Will have my Sky in about 5 weeks...always remember, there is sales tax for winners also..

MarlboroMike

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I entered And my chances of winning are about the same as me getting married again. O%. Skip....:cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I entered and I thought the winner was supposed to have been announced back in January?! Never heard anything though....:confused:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I entered too, but still no word:confused: On well, my baby has been built and is just waiting for me...soon to come home:willy:

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I would like to have entered but it was open to US residents only.:banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
marlboromike said:
Always remember, Man is entitled to one mistake...if he remarries, I have no pity...

MarlboroMike
OUCHY...... that was harsh..:nono: .. sometimes, it isnt just the MANS MISTAKE... lolol..... j/k SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Oh... and i did enter.. and so did Brian..and my grown up kids.. KNOWING... if they win.. I GET IT ..and buy them what they want...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
marlboromike said:
remember, there is sales tax for winners also..

MarlboroMike
Not to mention the much stiffer Federal Income Tax on your winnings, which could run you $8 to $10K.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ggccg said:
Not to mention the much stiffer Federal Income Tax on your winnings, which could run you $8 to $10K.
that would still be better than..... full price..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
802 Posts
Wake up out there........It's over

Previous post says ending January 30, 2006

You will have to write to them to find out who was the winner! Anyone game? I'm not. I'm still waiting for my Little Orphan Annie decoder.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
eldeeko said:
Previous post says ending January 30, 2006

You will have to write to them to find out who was the winner! Anyone game? I'm not. I'm still waiting for my Little Orphan Annie decoder.
well, when i get my red rider.... i will feel safe enough to write them... and you can help me with the address and words with your decoder.. k? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I feel like there was more than one contest going for a Sky --

There was one that I entered from the Saturn Website around the middle of Winter, then there was the bowl game one, there was mention of winning one (Sky or any other GM car) on the GM "Find your perfect ride" website, and someone told me that Target had a contest as well (oh yeah and i guess Project Runway). I have no idea if these contests were related or not but I entered any that I could -- no idea what happened with them all. Maybe ill still win and my Sky will have a buddy to play with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts