Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kathy & I went to Ft Worth this morning to get a VIP look at the AURA before the big BON JOVI band thing that is happening tonite. Well after thoroughly checking out the AURA the Saturn Rep took me to a tent that was all closed up, and being the Saturn nut that I am, she tells me to go in and check it out. Low and behold, I went in the tent and there she was, A Mid Blue/Black Lther SKY R/L, yes I said SKY R/L, fully loaded. It was beautiful beyond words. The accents look great, the badging on the seats:thumbs: I am telling you now folks, this car is going to be worth the wait. Was told target build date last week of August. This car was set up for special sneak preview for the press. Anyway, the last 3 numbers of the VIN was 5EX. I could not convince them to let me take her for a spin:lol: even with my Senior SKY driver credentials:lol: :lol:

I just wanted to inform you all that there really is a SKY Red Line, I know I sat in one:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wow, of course it had to be midnight blue. No pics??? I bet she wouldnt let ya anyway.... :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Thanks for the info you Ol' buddy!!! :thumbs:

This lines up with my previous "EDUCATED GUESS" of a TPP of 8/28 --> 9/3. :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good deal That lines up with what the sales mg told me.......nice to know the end is in sight......:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SkyHi07 said:
Pictures?????
Sorry I didn't get any pix, forgot my camera. It looked just like the one in the brochure, though. Althought the hood scoops were not functional, it still rocks!!!!!:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
Ernest said:
Sorry I didn't get any pix, forgot my camera. It looked just like the one in the brochure, though. Althought the hood scoops were not functional, it still rocks!!!!!:thumbs:
You realize your utter lack of preparedness is grounds for instant bannation, don't you? I swear...some people's kids.

;)
:jester:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Robotech said:
You realize your utter lack of preparedness is grounds for instant bannation, don't you? I swear...some people's kids.

;)
:jester:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

so Ernest was the blue prettier than the silver pearl ?????

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ineedmorebotox said:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

so Ernest was the blue prettier than the silver pearl ?????
No not as pretty, but pretty none the less, the subtleness of the R/L's features will make it a real sleeper, at a glance or driving down the road those unspecting rice burners aren't goin' to know what passed 'em or out ran them!:lol: "Jeez Officer I thought it was a regular SKY!" "I only opened my door to see If I was in reverse!!!!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
Hey SKI-Up, want to help me boost that R/L in Fort Worth?:lol: You keep 'em busy and I'll go for the prize. Eldeeko kin meet us around the corner in his tow truck. YUP!!!!!:thumbs:
I'm here to help too! :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest, yall said the vin was SEX or was that 5EX. ya know my eyes just tant what they used to be....Skip.. and yes now that I tant got jack ta do I be ahelpin ta divert sum attention fir ya...:cool: :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts