Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just checked your codes with my dealership you are still showing Bayed. If in fact the shipping of Red Lines is correct info, they either haven't updated the codes yet or it could be some Red Lines that just came off the line and the tweaking was done to the line so there are no QC issues.

I hope it's the first out of the two.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
I just checked your codes with my dealership you are still showing Bayed. If in fact the shipping of Red Lines is correct info, they either haven't updated the codes yet or it could be some Red Lines that just came off the line and the tweaking was done to the line so there are no QC issues.

I hope it's the first out of the two.
I am thinking it will be the 1st . My SKY was showing 4B00 even as the truck was rolling up to drop the car off.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am thinking it will be the 1st . My SKY was showing 4B00 even as the truck was rolling up to drop the car off.
But Saturn was new to Dealer World then. The event codes seem to be right on lately. But it could be updated on Tuesday. And I don't check by Dealer World either we use the old ordering system which has been right on.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
But Saturn was new to Dealer World then. The event codes seem to be right on lately. But it could be updated on Tuesday. And I don't check by Dealer World either we use the old ordering system which has been right on.
Thanks for staying on top of this, I hope they are shipping, but we will see after Labor Day. Can dealer's check events on Holiday's? :thumbs: Once again Deluke, you are right there when needed.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Thanks for staying on top of this, I hope they are shipping, but we will see after Labor Day. Can dealer's check events on Holiday's? :thumbs: Once again Deluke, you are right there when needed.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
If they survived the rain this week then i give them the gold seal approval to pass qc and ship on tuesday morning :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts