Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ernest Congrats you made it to Chicago. I think the Hot ticket is really working great. Here are your last few codes.

4B00 Bayed 9/5/06 In Chicago
4200 Shipped 9/5/06 Left Lordstown
4B00 bayed 9/2/06 In Lordstown
4200 Shipped 9/2/06 left Willmington

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Won't be long now. Gizmo should be able to track for you now.

Pitcom and InLine4RedLine your still bayed.

But Pitcom my Sales Manager said you should ask your General manager to call GM and make arangements to go pick it up. They will let him go to Boxwood to pick it up. It was offered to my dealer but it was to far . It's a 6 hour drive for us. Just a thought. It won't hurt to ask.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest Congrats you made it to Chicago. I think the Hot ticket is really working great. Here are your last few codes.

4B00 Bayed 9/5/06 In Chicago
4200 Shipped 9/5/06 Left Lordstown
4B00 bayed 9/2/06 In Lordstown
4200 Shipped 9/2/06 left Willmington

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Won't be long now. Gizmo should be able to track for you now.

Pitcom and InLine4RedLine your still bayed.

But Pitcom my Sales Manager said you should ask your General manager to call GM and make arangements to go pick it up. They will let him go to Boxwood to pick it up. It was offered to my dealer but it was to far . It's a 6 hour drive for us. Just a thought. It won't hurt to ask.
I just called Deluke, but the GM was with a customer. If he calls me back, I'm going to ask. Will let you know what happens. I remember asking when i first made a deposit and they said they couldnt do it, but its worth a try.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just called Deluke, but the GM was with a customer. If he calls me back, I'm going to ask. Will let you know what happens. I remember asking when i first made a deposit and they said they couldnt do it, but its worth a try.
he might not want to do it but I know for a fact it can be done. But if he say's know there is nothing you can do. But if he says no ask him if he could double check. He'll give you the same answer ( they can't ) if he doesn't want to do it. But that would make him the nice Guy. But it can be done and has been done.

Let me know what they say.

·
Registered
607 Posts
If it hadn't been for you guys - I would have given up the wait. :willy:

Can't wait to find out who gets one first. It's worse than waiting in a delivery room.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Thanks Deluke for the update!
Gosh I was really hoping we'd be moving by now:banghead:
I thought all the quality control issues were resolved unless they're just waiting for a truck to get filled then we will be shipped out?
It's exciting to see mayhem moving along quickly maybe we should have put a hot ticket on ours!:lol: anyway, thanks again for taking such good care of us as....as always, You are the best!:thumbs:

·
1,012 Posts
I thought all the quality control issues were resolved unless they're just waiting for a truck to get filled then we will be shipped out?
It's exciting to see mayhem moving along quickly maybe we should have put a hot ticket on ours!:lol: anyway, thanks again for taking such good care of us as....as always, You are the best!:thumbs:
I drove by the plant this morning around 9am. There were no trucks loaded, there were however 3 empty ones sitting in the lot. Fill them up already!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks for the great news, Deluke. I would expect delivery probably next week, it depends now on how long it takes to come south via Santa Fe.
When they mean Hot Ticket they mean Red Hot Ticket!!!!!:lol: :lol: Man I thought I had reached the pinnacle of excitement waiting for Serenity, nothing could top that, but I swear waiting fer Mayhem is running a close 2nd:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm going to go steal Ernest's RedLine for a test drive before it leaves town. :lol: Don't worry, I'll take good care of it!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the great news, Deluke. I would expect delivery probably next week, it depends now on how long it takes to come south via Santa Fe.
When they mean Hot Ticket they mean Red Hot Ticket!!!!!:lol: :lol: Man I thought I had reached the pinnacle of excitement waiting for Serenity, nothing could top that, but I swear waiting fer Mayhem is running a close 2nd:lol: :lol:
Your Welcome.

I say at the dealers the 11th or 12th of September.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You can request a Hot Ticket from your dealer, it worked for me:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been telling Holly and Pitcom this but I don't know if they have asked. I know you listened Ernest. It worked on my first mysterious Solstice. I got it in 1 day. Of course it only had to come to CT. 6 hour drive. But people you have to remember these things when they get posted.

·
1,012 Posts
I've been telling Holly and Pitcom this but I don't know if they have asked. It worked on my first mysterious Solstice. I got it in 1 day. Of course it only had to come to CT. 6 hour drive.
I asked for one and was told "can't do it". It'll be here soon enough, at least i hope anyway. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I asked for one and was told "can't do it". It'll be here soon enough, at least i hope anyway. :thumbs:
I don't know about some of these dealerships. Did you ask the general amnager ??

A regular salesperson couldn't do this. It would have to be the Sales Manager or General Manager. Once the car gets made you have to go to the top people to get anything special done..

·
1,012 Posts
I don't know about some of these dealerships. Did you ask the general amnager ??

A regular salesperson couldn't do this. It would have to be the Sales Manager or General Manager. Once the car gets made you have to go to the top people to get anything special done..
Yeah it was the General manager who said it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I'm going to go steal Ernest's RedLine for a test drive before it leaves town. :lol: Don't worry, I'll take good care of it!
That's fine, just leave her with a full tank of premium we you get through:lol: :lol: :willy: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Deluke
I went code 3000 today does that mean I get produced this week or next?
Blue:eek: :eek: :eek:
It could be 4 weeks. You never know. But I would say maybe the last week of September I think it's the 25th untill the 1st would maybe be the build week. But just a guess.

·
Registered
737 Posts

OK, I'll ask. What is a Hot Ticket? Yes I am blonde, but by choice!

·
Registered
82 Posts
OK, I'll ask. What is a Hot Ticket? Yes I am blonde, but by choice!
A Hot Ticket is a request made by a senior person at a dealership asking Saturn or Pontiac etc. to prioritize/expedite the building or delivery of a particular vehicle. Customers can ask general managers, sales managers to request a Hot Ticket be put on their order.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts