Saturn Sky Forum banner

Evaluation of my Baby

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  todaresqSL2 
#1 ·
I've spent some time driving since I picked my baby up yesterday..Top up and top down. Despite comments from some other folks, I have found no problems. I can put the top up and down by myself just fine. I can close the trunk by myself. The glove box holds what few things I need to keep in there. The console storage place is big enough for a flashlight and sunblock and some lunch.

My granddaughter, age 11 and petite, can open the top by herself and close the trunk by herself. The only thing she can't do by herself is put the top flaps back in and this is because she is too short to get leverage.

I am totally pleased with this baby. If I find any problems down the road I will definitely post them.

The public's evaluation of this car is very positive. I had one man follow us in his red convertible (big one) because he's been watching the news and reviews of the SKY. It was the first one he'd seen in person and thought it looked great. Other people have been amazed that it is a Saturn.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#2 ·
Awesome!

Congratulations on driving her home! Have fun in your new Sky, and keep us updated with both the good and the bad!

I knew you wouldn't have any issues with owning a small car...with you being a clown and all. The Sky is still bigger than the cars you clowns usually drive :D

#5 ·
MOMDRAE said:
And you'd be amazed at how many of us can fit into this one!!!:lol:
True clown car style??? :jester: :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.