Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to my GM and he said I have an event code of 2051. Does anyone know what that means or where I stand? From a previous post it said 2050 is "order changed". Maybe some of you that have gone through this can interpret what you think it means.

He also said I had a timestamp of April 25,2006

Thanks

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Production code's at Willmington for the Solstice.

Hope this helps everyone ! Probably will be the same or close for Saturn.

Vehicle Order Event History Codes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the Vehicle Order Event History (VOEH) codes:

1100 Preliminary Order Accepted
1101 Preliminary Order Added
Code 1102 - Preliminary Order Added thru Web (thanks Fred356)
2030 Order Re-edited
2050 Order Changed
2000 Accepted by GM
2500 Preferenced
2550 Order Changed (thanks GO DRVN)
3000 Accepted by Production Control
3100 Available to Sequence
3300 Schedule for Production
3400 Broadcast
3800 Produced
4000 Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice
4b00 Bayed (actually a capital B but it can be mistaken for an eight)
4106 Release Bailment
4150 Original Invoice
4200 Shipped
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4V03 EDD (Estimated Delivery Date) Updated (thanks GO DRVN)
5000 Delivered to Dealer
6000 Delivered to Customer

Please note that some codes may occur numerous times and out of order, such as 2030, 2050, 2550, 3000, 3100, and especially 4b00. Every time your Solstice is parked someplace to wait to go someplace else, it is Bayed (4b00).

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Deluke. I am still wondering about the sequence of things. I ask someone else over at the Solstice forum about the 2051 code and he thinks that the order is waiting to be picked up by the computer as the dealer's next allocation. Does that mean that the chrome wheels could still stop the order especially under the new system? Or have I already passed that acceptance level waiting to be sent to 2500 or 3000. Numbers, numbers, numbers, just would like to get a straight answer out of the dealer. I am next on the list so I assume that things are moving along, but slowly!

Our friend was imaged exactly 6 weeks ago for auto and red/blk interior and it arrived yesterday! We are located 10 miles from Lordstown, a hub for the solstice and Sky. Shipping was fast!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Turk said:
Thanks Deluke. I am still wondering about the sequence of things. I ask someone else over at the Solstice forum about the 2051 code and he thinks that the order is waiting to be picked up by the computer as the dealer's next allocation. Does that mean that the chrome wheels could still stop the order especially under the new system? Or have I already passed that acceptance level waiting to be sent to 2500 or 3000. Numbers, numbers, numbers, just would like to get a straight answer out of the dealer. I am next on the list so I assume that things are moving along, but slowly!

Our friend was imaged exactly 6 weeks ago for auto and red/blk interior and it arrived yesterday! We are located 10 miles from Lordstown, a hub for the solstice and Sky. Shipping was fast!
Your dealer probably mixed up the code number, it's probably 2050. My Solstice went from 2500 to 3400 in the same day. But they built my original car and used it as a pre-production.

It shouldn't be too much longer. Hang in there it's coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts