Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Congrats bud! Another forum member from the dealer I'm at went back to 3000 today too! :thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah Baby!!!

I just got a call from My dealer, I am at event CODE 3000!!!:willy: :willy: :willy:

Hey Rich, that is too :cool: Can't wait to see your baby in person. Keep me posted. Congrats!!
Theresa

·
Registered
410 Posts
Rich--Congrads on getting to this next level!!!:thumbs: My RL has been ordered as well, gotta check my code # 's now for movement. Lets get ready to start our engines:cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Congrats to both of you!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I just got a call from My dealer, I am at event CODE 3000!!!:willy: :willy: :willy:

Rich, We are getting closer. I know Mark told me maybe early October but I'm thinking last October or early November. What are you thoughts? It would be really cool if we could pick up our RLs on the same day. We could convoy part of the way home, and really turn some heads.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rich, We are getting closer. I know Mark told me maybe early October but I'm thinking last October or early November. What are you thoughts? It would be really cool if we could pick up our RLs on the same day. We could convoy part of the way home, and really turn some heads.

Seems, like alot of peoples Redlines are getting built pretty quick. I feel really good about mid october!

Maybe some of the insiders on here can find out our TPW! :D

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
This is cool news.
Are you _finally_ getting excited yet, or you going to keep doing that patient thing.
Love the car name.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is cool news.
Are you _finally_ getting excited yet, or you going to keep doing that patient thing.
Love the car name.
I am still being:willy: patient:willy:, I am not excited :willy:at :willy:all:willy:

:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
can someone tell me what 3000 means, and does dealer tell you that automatically? I did not get any event codes of any kind and I am lucky I even get an email response from my dealer. THey won't tell me anything!!!:confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
can someone tell me what 3000 means, and does dealer tell you that automatically? I did not get any event codes of any kind and I am lucky I even get an email response from my dealer. THey won't tell me anything!!!:confused: :confused:
Event code 3000 - Order accepted by Production control.
At this code, your car will be built per your order.
The full set of codes are here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26116&postcount=3

Not all dealers give out status updates as your order identified by your VOM number moves from code to code.
Usually a Sales Manager or only the General Manager would follow orders at that level.
You often have to ask one of these folks for your order status.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
:cool:
Event code 3000 - Order accepted by Production control.
At this code, your car will be built per your order.
The full set of codes are here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26116&postcount=3

Not all dealers give out status updates as your order identified by your VOM number moves from code to code.
Usually a Sales Manager or only the General Manager would follow orders at that level.
You often have to ask one of these folks for your order status.

Good luck!!
thank you!! I will ask to speak to the Manager instead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts