Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone on the list tell me exactly what 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced) means?

·
Registered
945 Posts
accepted for production

next step 3800...and you get your VIN

hang in there it's almost over

some of us SOL's went 3400 3 or 4 times last year

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
talon said:
Could someone on the list tell me exactly what 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced) means?
Think of the order as being sent down to the production floor to make sure they have everything they need to build it. Usually it mean you are with in 5-7 days of having your car built -- YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Usually it mean you are with in 5-7 days of having your car built -- YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!:thumbs:
Not necessarily... I have been 3400 for just over two weeks, and I think Barb has as been for about two weeks as well. We both also had TPW's of late June. I am hoping that the removal of the TPW from the screens means that it has been accelerated and not postponed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I went to code 3400 on May 27 which is a saturday which I thought was odd, according to my sales manager, I was still at code 3400 on June 8 which was the last time I talked to him. I had TPW of June 12 THIS WEEK. I am going to wait until Friday June 16 and call him again. When I talked to him on the 8th I didn't ask him if my TPW was still the week of June 12, I hope it still is on. Originally he thought it would be built a week ahead of time but that didn't happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I to went to 3400 on May 27th. and that is where I am at as of today's printout from order workbench.
Talon

·
Registered
139 Posts
Can I ask a dumb question

Who would I need to contact to find out these' codes such as 3400, 3800, or imaged, etc. I called my dealer and he had no idea what that meant. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Mitchell said:
Who would I need to contact to find out these' codes such as 3400, 3800, or imaged, etc. I called my dealer and he had no idea what that meant. :banghead:
Call your dealer back and ask to speak with the General Manager...he/she will know all of the event codes and be able to tell you where you are at in the ordering process.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'll do that. Thank You for your help!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I went to 3400 on 5/27 too. I was never issued a TPW. As of June 9th, I was still at 3400. I am trying to hold off on having them check again until Friday. My fingers are crossed but I am not holding my breath!

·
Registered
178 Posts
there are alot of us, including myself, who are at 3400 (for me a/o 6/1) with no tpw date.............nothing........nothing.......nothing........they sure know how to get us excited when we move up an event code......only to have anxiety attacks until the next move!!!!!!!! gota love it!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Think of the order as being sent down to the production floor to make sure they have everything they need to build it. Usually it mean you are with in 5-7 days of having your car built -- YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!:thumbs:

Thanks....you were right....it took 7 days....I am at 3800 (Produced) and was given a VIN! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts