Saturn Sky Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
You should have your dealer call DBC and put a hot ticket on it. or have your Sales Manager or general Manager call Allied Transport and ask them when it's due to go out and if it's in their inventory. You salesperson can't do it only a manager.
Thanks for the advice, deluke... I'll try this on Monday, although I just read your other post that the plant is closed on Monday.

Here I am complaining about the slowdown with my car, and I just had a revelation... that maybe the Gods of Saturn said "This Yellow Redline, a color that was MADE for this car... is so close to the time when we have the power seat adjusters available that we should hold it up a week in production to make sure it gets it... and then it may take a lilttle longer getting out the door for the extra QA"...

Aaaahhhh... I can only dream.

Hopefully this week I am posting pics of my car... with ALL the gadgets and gizmos in place!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks for the advice, deluke... I'll try this on Monday, although I just read your other post that the plant is closed on Monday.

Here I am complaining about the slowdown with my car, and I just had a revelation... that maybe the Gods of Saturn said "This Yellow Redline, a color that was MADE for this car... is so close to the time when we have the power seat adjusters available that we should hold it up a week in production to make sure it gets it... and then it may take a lilttle longer getting out the door for the extra QA"...

Aaaahhhh... I can only dream.

Hopefully this week I am posting pics of my car... with ALL the gadgets and gizmos in place!
Like with my GXP, it was produced on 11/8/06 and hasn't been invoiced or available to ship yet but franks GXP which was built on 11/10 ( 350 cars after me ) has been invoiced and available to ship from the day it was produced. But his is going by train to Detroit and mine only by truck to CT., 6 hour drive. Go figure. I'm just waiting for the invoice so I can get all the paper work done before the car comes in. Sometimes the car can show up and the paperwork still isn't done. Now this would be a bummer for me. But I can take care of things once it get invoiced and in the Trucking company's inventory.

Sometimes I think it depends on what girl is doing the paper work. Some are faster then others.

But yes, they are off on Monday.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congratulations Deluke! Won't be long now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DeLuke's The Best!!!

Thanks for adding me to the list. My dealer is out of state and haven't been able to get info from them very easily.

TJ

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welll, we finally got our RedLine Order Number! It would be great if you could add it to your weekly updates.

Thanks!
SkyHi07

08/19/06 Ordered
11/13/06 Order Number KQCB33

Let the WAIT begin again! Oh Yeah,,, Base SKY loaded for sale in Central Illinois. PM me for details :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats! deluke, glad you've got your car coming.

Thanks for taking to time to keep us all informed. It sure makes the waiting a little easier.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts