Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else was tracking their order. I went to 030 yesterday.and wanted to know if amyone is farther along so as to estimate time till schedule of production. Any input appreciated. YUP sure would be!!:cheers

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
74 Posts
so mean

It's not nice to rub in the fact that you got an image ya know!!!:lol: I would give an appendage to just get that far!!!:banghead:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't meaniong to gloat, I was just wanting info on time frames, it seems to be moving weekly. Out of curiousity, what appendage are you willing to give up? HA!

ERNEST
Silvprl/rdlthr/blktp/loaded

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saturn of Arlington, ey neighbor, when we get our SKYs , when we have to join forces. I bet I can get to Waco pretty durn quick in ma nu ride. Ya naw wut I mean?

ERNEST
07 SKY/Slvrprl/Rd lthr/Blk tp/loaded1
Odds on favorite for 1st SKY in Tarrant County

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
Just curious if anyone else was tracking their order. I went to 030 yesterday.and wanted to know if amyone is farther along so as to estimate time till schedule of production. Any input appreciated. YUP sure would be!!:cheers

ERNEST:thumbs:
Way to go Ernest! I'm seriously jealous!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't be, I just happen to be tharr the right place at the right time. A first for me. I have watching this car's development way back when it was first introduced as a concept. I was lst on the list then, hell they hadn't even started a list, but when they did, thar I waas. Quite frankly I had not given much thought about until a few months ago when I saw it start to become a reality. Now I'm hooked, thought about starting SKY's annonymous, Ha Ha
A place where anxious SKY owners can relate to the traumas of the whole afair.

ERNEST

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ernest said:
Don't be, I just happen to be tharr the right place at the right time. A first for me. I have watching this car's development way back when it was first introduced as a concept. I was lst on the list then, hell they hadn't even started a list, but when they did, thar I waas. Quite frankly I had not given much thought about until a few months ago when I saw it start to become a reality. Now I'm hooked, thought about starting SKY's annonymous, Ha Ha
A place where anxious SKY owners can relate to the traumas of the whole afair.

ERNEST

You mean the Curve? :D

I can remember the days in the dealerships when I was in for service and I would bug them for status updates. "It will never get made" or "It's only a concept" where popular answers. Now we're just a few months from getting our dreams! YaY! :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
As a matter of fact, I remember when it was going to be named the Curve! Hey ol timer, thanks for the memory jog!

ERNEST
The curve was a completely different looking car, and SOOO UGLY that is when they went back and rethought it and then last January unveiled the Sky.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
You're not going to move past 030 until your car is being built pretty much.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ernest said:
What I figured, do you think possibly end of February they would start building first run? Give it your best estimate.

ERNEST
Seems like things are moving along with the Sky so far... end of Feb doesn't sound like a bad guess.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
OK Earnest, you will notice I misspelled your name because when you first started everybody kept on adding an A in your name, now I know what happened way back in my Nam years when I did LSD ,not limited slip differential, I was posting here waiting on just an inkling what the final product was. Noone had test-drove a SKY yet everybody wanted one. It was a time when I rushed home from work and ate at the computer reading all about the speculation of the SKY. Now that I am retired and no work to worry about, I just fire up the puter and stay at it all day long. Yes I remember a man who ranted and raved at the Sky gods an awful lot and ...Ernast yall don't do that no more. And I remember the dogs keeping us all company till ol Fartblossom would let loose. Not even Hound would stick around...Skip...Yes Ernest, my man, we have come a long way in just eight months.....:) :) :) :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts