Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else was tracking their order. I went to 030 yesterday.and wanted to know if amyone is farther along so as to estimate time till schedule of production. Any input appreciated. YUP sure would be!!:cheers

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
74 Posts
so mean

It's not nice to rub in the fact that you got an image ya know!!!:lol: I would give an appendage to just get that far!!!:banghead:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't meaniong to gloat, I was just wanting info on time frames, it seems to be moving weekly. Out of curiousity, what appendage are you willing to give up? HA!

ERNEST
Silvprl/rdlthr/blktp/loaded

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saturn of Arlington, ey neighbor, when we get our SKYs , when we have to join forces. I bet I can get to Waco pretty durn quick in ma nu ride. Ya naw wut I mean?

ERNEST
07 SKY/Slvrprl/Rd lthr/Blk tp/loaded1
Odds on favorite for 1st SKY in Tarrant County

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
Just curious if anyone else was tracking their order. I went to 030 yesterday.and wanted to know if amyone is farther along so as to estimate time till schedule of production. Any input appreciated. YUP sure would be!!:cheers

ERNEST:thumbs:
Way to go Ernest! I'm seriously jealous!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't be, I just happen to be tharr the right place at the right time. A first for me. I have watching this car's development way back when it was first introduced as a concept. I was lst on the list then, hell they hadn't even started a list, but when they did, thar I waas. Quite frankly I had not given much thought about until a few months ago when I saw it start to become a reality. Now I'm hooked, thought about starting SKY's annonymous, Ha Ha
A place where anxious SKY owners can relate to the traumas of the whole afair.

ERNEST

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ernest said:
Don't be, I just happen to be tharr the right place at the right time. A first for me. I have watching this car's development way back when it was first introduced as a concept. I was lst on the list then, hell they hadn't even started a list, but when they did, thar I waas. Quite frankly I had not given much thought about until a few months ago when I saw it start to become a reality. Now I'm hooked, thought about starting SKY's annonymous, Ha Ha
A place where anxious SKY owners can relate to the traumas of the whole afair.

ERNEST

You mean the Curve? :D

I can remember the days in the dealerships when I was in for service and I would bug them for status updates. "It will never get made" or "It's only a concept" where popular answers. Now we're just a few months from getting our dreams! YaY! :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
As a matter of fact, I remember when it was going to be named the Curve! Hey ol timer, thanks for the memory jog!

ERNEST
The curve was a completely different looking car, and SOOO UGLY that is when they went back and rethought it and then last January unveiled the Sky.....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
OK Earnest, you will notice I misspelled your name because when you first started everybody kept on adding an A in your name, now I know what happened way back in my Nam years when I did LSD ,not limited slip differential, I was posting here waiting on just an inkling what the final product was. Noone had test-drove a SKY yet everybody wanted one. It was a time when I rushed home from work and ate at the computer reading all about the speculation of the SKY. Now that I am retired and no work to worry about, I just fire up the puter and stay at it all day long. Yes I remember a man who ranted and raved at the Sky gods an awful lot and ...Ernast yall don't do that no more. And I remember the dogs keeping us all company till ol Fartblossom would let loose. Not even Hound would stick around...Skip...Yes Ernest, my man, we have come a long way in just eight months.....:) :) :) :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.