Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for everyone that has imaged and has been waiting......I was informed that my car has been ship as of today 5-8-06......before that my dealer had no really information for me....I would call him up and he would say that he would call me with any new inform. So some dealers might be holding information or as someone said you can go from code 30 which I thought I was at last night too shipped...which he said I was at. He said to expect 13-21 days for delievery......I wasn't that suprised.....even though I am in minnesota and not california.....he is my information since I know all you will want to know

deposit 8-23-05
imaged 3-07-06
imaged accepted (code 30) 3-22-06
shipped 5-8-06

red
auto
black leather
spoiler

·
Registered
295 Posts
See my signature for where I am at... waiting....

·
Registered
295 Posts
skybeam said:
you put your deposit down march 14th 2006 tough for me to feel for ya
First saw this car back in 2005, around August. Didn't put down a deposit then because I did not think you could. I waited till Spring of '06 before I started researching how to get this car, since it was not to be available till then. Stupid on my part, but oh well. :cheers:

·
Registered
149 Posts
See my sig, still waiting even for an update

·
Registered
178 Posts
deposits!!!!!

skybeam said:
you put your deposit down march 14th 2006 tough for me to feel for ya
seems deposits means nothing........some dealerships were not taking deposits or making lists up until the beginning of March when the images first began...i read on this forum that now if the dealerships gets an image that the factory cannot fill (constraints) there better be another order in or they loose that image to another dealership...it's getting worse than better......we are all hoping that our cars come in so we can enjoy them....in the information age no information can make you crazy!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
See my signature

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Still Doesnt Matter

Everyone that was imaged and waiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for everyone that has imaged and has been waiting......I was informed that my car has been ship as of today 5-8-06......before that my dealer had no really information for me....I would call him up and he would say that he would call me with any new inform. So some dealers might be holding information or as someone said you can go from code 30 which I thought I was at last night too shipped...which he said I was at. He said to expect 13-21 days for delievery......I wasn't that suprised.....even though I am in minnesota and not california.....he is my information since I know all you will want to know

deposit 8-23-05
imaged 3-07-06
shipped 5-8-06

The shipping date (or the VIN) still doesn't mean anything. Mine was shipped on 4-18 and still has not arrived.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well

yours is in california and from what the people have said takes almost a month.....I am in minnesota......not nearly as far.....I will stick with the 13-21 days

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Seagull said:
Everyone that was imaged and waiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deposit 8-23-05
imaged 3-07-06
shipped 5-8-06

The shipping date (or the VIN) still doesn't mean anything. Mine was shipped on 4-18 and still has not arrived.
from what I can tell from your post-- your were told "in transit" on 4/18, right?
that doesn't mean shipped, it means its at code 4000, available to ship.
it didn't actually ship (code 4200) until 5/8, thats when the countdown begins.

I went 4000 on 5/1 and also recvd my invoice on 5/1. My dealer called me excited and said " your car is in transit!!" should be here in 2-3 weeks. Well, I knew better and told him to check the computer and tell me what the codes were. Sure enough, code 4000. That is not shipped. I then explained that even though the invoice says "in transit", that really means code 4000, which means sitting in a parking lot waiting for a train/truck.

We have seen people on this forum sit at 4000 for 2 days and for an entire month. So to everyone, don't get all excited when they say its in transit. Ask them to check they system and verify by using the codes (which aren't 100% accurate anyway) and go by that. Its at least the most accurate thing we have to go by even if it isn't perfect.

when he tells you your at 4200, then get excited and start counting down on your calendar!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree see my sig:willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
ChiliSkyVA said:
I agree see my sig:willy:
looks like you and I are following the exact same time pattern. Seal9 also imaged the same week we did and the 3 of us are seeing our sky progress at the same rate.

All 3 of us are at 4000, lets see who goes to 4200 first!!

I just noticed that you are in VA, your sure to get yours before Seal9 and myself. Seal9 is in FL and I'm in Cali.

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's tough for me to feel sorry for some when they were imaged after me and complaining. I was imaged on 3/14 and was assigned a TPW of 5/8 after a month of waiting at 030. I know I'm not the longest out there but still probably one of the longest at 030.

·
Registered
198 Posts
MrJester said:
It's tough for me to feel sorry for some when they were imaged after me and complaining. I was imaged on 3/14 and was assigned a TPW of 5/8 after a month of waiting at 030. I know I'm not the longest out there but still probably one of the longest at 030.
I understand...I was imaged 3/14 too. My TPW was 5/5 but haven't heard anything new yet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
skybeam said:
This is for everyone that has imaged and has been waiting......I was informed that my car has been ship as of today 5-8-06......before that my dealer had no really information for me....I would call him up and he would say that he would call me with any new inform.
I like the sound of that! I'm hoping for some good news like that - since I've been pretty much in the dark also...

Congrats! :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Here is pretty much my timeline ya'll

Imaged on March 9th
Went 030 March 16th
Built early April (still don't have exact date)
Was released to carrier on April 12th
Was actually shipped on April 27th
Arrived at the dealership much to everybody's surprise yesterday May 8th (11 days later!) A yellow one also arrived...
I'll pick it up today at 11:00!

VIN 1539
Chili Pepper
Chrome Wheels
Automatic
Tan/Black Interior
LSD
6 disc/XM
Many pics proudly to follow....

·
Registered
233 Posts
MrJester said:
I imaged and everything same as you... except after 2 months I'm still at 030 with no TPW assigned yet either....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
See my signature.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts