Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ernest,Pitcom,InLine4RedLine Still 4B00 Bayed

Barry 3800 produced 8/25/06 Vin # 1G8MG35X67Y109847

Stacib Latest code is 4150 Bailment invoice Your car was produced 8/25/06
Vin # 1G8MB35B97Y109828

Macpar4 3400 Broadcast 8/30/06

Eye on Sky 4104 Bailment invoice 8/29/06 ( I would expect it to go to bayed now like ernest,Pitcom and InLine4RedLine.

Lorinee code 3000 Accepted by production control 8/16/06
MsViper Code 3400 Broadcast 8/30/06 Won't be long now maybe next week
Spag 2030 order re-edited 8/7/06
TexasRedLine 2030 order reedited 8/7/06
Jim Cuinoz 3000 Accepted by production control 8/22/06
SkyCrazy 2030 order re-edited 8/7/06
SnaponBob 2030 order re-edited 8/7/06
DesertSky 2030 order re-edited 8/7/06
KidsWalk 3000 Accepted by production Control 7/19/06
Rusty Knight 2030 Order re-edited 8/7/06
Ruthie 2030 order re-Edited 8/7/06
Antonio24 2030 Order re-edited 8/7/06
Bow4Buc 2030 Order re-edited 8/7/06
Tulsa Sky 1102 preliminary order added thru web 8/21/06

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:thumbs: THANX DELUKE!!:thumbs:
For the update!!... once again with out hesitation....YOUR THE BEST!!:thumbs: Hopefully we'll see some action the upcoming week:thumbs:
Thanks again for keeping us in the loop:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
OMG......THERE IS AN ANGEL! and its Deluke! :thumbs:
THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, AGAIN, AND AGAIN...............At least I know somethings happening I cannot get nothing, from my dealership.

·
Registered
607 Posts
:D Thanks so much!!

Wonder why 9 of us were "re-edited" on the same day? :confused:

I'd like to drive it before there is snow in them thar hills of WV!!:driving:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, AGAIN, AND AGAIN...............At least I know somethings happening I cannot get nothing, from my dealership.
Your car will probably be made next week. My opinion.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You're the best! Can't thank you enough for checking for me. :D Now I just have to hope they are true to their word and hold Shadow for me until I get back from Europe on 9/27...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks again Deluke for the info!! My sources say there is a few MINOR problems with our R/L's, hence the long hold in QC. Would not say what they were, but they are trying to get them worked out. Better now than later. Congrats to all that have moved up, come joine us Bayed in QC, Mayhem wants some company!:lol: :banghead:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Thanks again Deluke for the info!! My sources say there is a few MINOR problems with our R/L's, hence the long hold in QC. Would not say what they were, but they are trying to get them worked out. Better now than later. Congrats to all that have moved up, come joine us Bayed in QC, Mayhem wants some company!:lol: :banghead:
I almost feel like i need to name my car :lol: It's probably been sitting next to mayhem the whole time i bet. Now if only we can figure out where they are hiding our cars, cause i sure didnt see em last time i went down there.

Thanks for the updates K. :thumbs: :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I almost feel like i need to name my car :lol: It's probably been sitting next to mayhem the whole time i bet. Now if only we can figure out where they are hiding our cars, cause i sure didnt see em last time i went down there.

Did ya notice that the entire building was torn down (the little one that was in the parking lot)?
Making room for all of the new RedLines, huh? :D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Did ya notice that the entire building was torn down (the little one that was in the parking lot)?
Making room for all of the new RedLines, huh? :D
No man, i havent been able to make it down lately. Last time i went there was one rl and 1 gxp there and that was all. 2 sundays ago i think, was trying to get gxp shots for deluke.

·
Registered
323 Posts
THANKS AGAIN DELUKE FOR THE UPDATE. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY SOME OF US ARE STILL AT 2030, BUT THATS OK. WE KNOW YOU ARE OUR GARDIAN ANGEL. :angel: THANKS FOR THE POST
BOW4BUCK

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yippeee! I just PM'd you but you should hold out for what you want!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks Deluke:thumbs: Now I feel like I am finally in the loop. Can't thank you enough.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

You should, I know Mayhem & (?) are sitting side by side, at the front of the line, so name her so they can get acquainted, would ya?:lol:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yippeee! I just PM'd you but you should hold out for what you want!

Skywulf, now that I know where I stand, I am definitely waiting for my baby!! DID I SAY THAT, I FINALLY CALLED," MY SKY," MY BABY"!!
......pinch me am i dream'in....:lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanks D

Ill pm you tommorow wnet to dealer today still tring to let them fly down and pick up. Talked to Dave regional rep he should have never gave me his card and cell phone number. Ha ha.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank You very much, I appreciate your time and effort. I am not sure why it was redited. Any thoughts on what that could. I did ask them about the price increase and no response yet.
Your order is price protected don't let them tell you any different.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts