Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,014 Posts
Interested in replacing my redline black exhaust tips with the same only chrome. Anyone know if they make the same size tips in chrome? Thank you!
If they're the factory tips they are actually polished aluminum. They won't be chrome, but they were once originally shiny. If that's what you're looking for vs chrome you can try polishing them to remove the soot and then bring back the shine. Not chrome shine, but better than the soot covered black. Google polishing exhaust tips for direct injection cars and some good recommendations will come up.

· Registered
2008 Redline
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If they're the factory tips they are actually polished aluminum. They won't be chrome, but they were once originally shiny. If that's what you're looking for vs chrome you can try polishing them to remove the soot and then bring back the shine. Not chrome shine, but better than the soot covered black. Google polishing exhaust tips for direct injection cars and some good recommendations will come up.
Thanks steveorama, my exhaust is fine ,only not liking the black, I was wondering if they were polished , so thanks for the input, I will be cleaning them soon, thanks again! I will update when I clean them.

· Registered
20,943 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts