Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order at a dealership in wisconsin in mid-April and was told eta would be late July. I was recently informed that the original date has been pushed back now to maybe sometime in november?:confused: I'm curious as to whether I'm being overlooked or if production has been slowed. I'm also thinking of the fact that upon getting the car in November; it sits in my garage for nearly 6 months (until the snow melts) and burns up the first six months of it's warranty without me getting any use out of the car. As many of you have mentioned, the car is most certainly worth the wait, and I don't mind practicing patience, I just thought I'd get some feedback. Thanks to all.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
skyboy said:
I placed my order at a dealership in wisconsin in mid-April and was told eta would be late July. I was recently informed that the original date has been pushed back now to maybe sometime in november?:confused: I'm curious as to whether I'm being overlooked or if production has been slowed. I'm also thinking of the fact that upon getting the car in November; it sits in my garage for nearly 6 months (until the snow melts) and burns up the first six months of it's warranty without me getting any use out of the car. As many of you have mentioned, the car is most certainly worth the wait, and I don't mind practicing patience, I just thought I'd get some feedback. Thanks to all.:cheers:
Putting money down in April and getting the car in July was a very hopeful prediction. It may have been possible, but was unlikely.
I put money down in the beginning of January, and I still have not recieved my car (qualifier - I changed my order to the RedLine, but an image still has not become availble that would have accepted my original order).

Patience, grasshopper... (believe me - :willy:I'm:willy:REALLY:willy:trying:willy:to :willy: be:willy:patient:willy:)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You could get lucky and have people in front of you cancel. Or you could place your order and wait 6 months. Do you actually have an order number or is the dealer still waiting for an image.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a tentative build time of first week in Sept. The salesperson said another month after that before the car arrives. Does that sound normal?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts