Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there is probably a thread on this some where maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. But where are all the extra storage pockets located? Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
877 Posts
There are pockets behind the seats........ All others on what ever pants your wearing:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Don't know how many of these you found but here goes and I'm sure I'll miss some so everyone else cover me!!:thumbs:

• glove box
  • front of each seat has a pocket
  • "container" between seats under the Saturn waterfall
  • A net pocket behind both seats (only drivers seat if you have the Monsoon 7 speaker sterio as the sub-woofer takes that space)
  • a back of the seat pocket on both seats (really hard to find as teh seams line up so well.) right at the juction of the leather and the seat back material
That should be most if not all of them -- of course there is the spacious trunk:lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I knew you would come through!!!!!

Love the comment on the pants :lol:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
dont forget those HUGE storeage trays on the side of each door by the door jam

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i keep my cell in the shifter boot

·
Registered
877 Posts
kappasphere sells this set for trunk area

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
AstroDriver said:
Has anyone tried to fit a guitar/case in the trunk?
All depends on how fast your running start is...:D :lol: :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vstar said:
kappasphere sells this set for trunk area
[]

It says 2 duffles and 2 totes fit in the solstice and only 1 duffle and 2 totes to the Sky. So the solstice has more trunk space :confused:

·
Registered
386 Posts
More space then I thought

I didn't realize there was that much space because so many people complain about the little amount of space. These forums are so informative. My husband thought we couldn't take this car for a weekend get away, now we can but have to use duffle bags instead of suitcases! That's OK we get to go topless! That will be fun!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
lorinee said:
It says 2 duffles and 2 totes fit in the solstice and only 1 duffle and 2 totes to the Sky. So the solstice has more trunk space :confused:
The trunk area is the same , BUT the Sky has two reinforcing brackets on both sides of the trunk hinges.. Skip..iffen yall want a pic type in search ..trunk.. and something will pop up....helpfiul Skip....:lol: :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skybright said:
I didn't realize there was that much space because so many people complain about the little amount of space. These forums are so informative. My husband thought we couldn't take this car for a weekend get away, now we can but have to use duffle bags instead of suitcases! That's OK we get to go topless! That will be fun!
When the top is down the afbuts fit on both sides ...So pack your trunk , then lower top , till seated ,check for smashed items , adjust,, Then close lid slowly to make sure you dont crack rear glass that lies on top of the Mayan temple....Skip... numerous pics of things that go into the trunk...:cool: :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skybright said:
We'll be away for a WEEK and looks like we should be fine any longer just ship your luggage there and ship it home when done...

·
Registered
322 Posts
"VSTAR".....is that phopto of a SKY? If it is.....will that set-up allow the top to fold and trunk to close without issues.

·
Registered
877 Posts
CUINOZ said:
"VSTAR".....is that phopto of a SKY? If it is.....will that set-up allow the top to fold and trunk to close without issues.
The site says that the sky holds only one duffle bag. Its most likely a solstice.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
lorinee said:
This is one of the things that bugs me about third party stuff. Stuff is being designed for the Solstice and then? Only if they can't work around it somehow. :brentil:

I'd like to see seperate product designed and marketed for the Sky!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Let us know how it went

Rick Tinley Park said:
We'll be away for a WEEK and looks like we should be fine any longer just ship your luggage there and ship it home when done...
Thanks Rick,
Post some pics because there are not enough pics showing the Sky on the road fully loaded.

Enjoy!:)

·
Super Moderator
11,511 Posts
rick112 said:
This is one of the things that bugs me about third party stuff. Stuff is being designed for the Solstice and then? Only if they can't work around it somehow. :brentil:

I'd like to see seperate product designed and marketed for the Sky!
Got to remember the Solstice has been out longer than our Skys. Not only that, but there will always be more of them. As a businessman it only makes sense to worry more about aftermarket items working with the Solstice than the Sky. But I do hope Kappasphere comes out with a solution for us Sky folk to the quandry of our even more limited storage space.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts