Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all my goodies here but I'm just waiting for the car. I keep checking my cellphone to see if I missed a call! I've been going nuts all day. Please let it be here soon or I"ll go insane! Jay shipped the windscreen in record timing and I picked up the car adaptors for my ipod. All I need is Ol' Yella. I can sense it getting close.

:willy:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I feel your pain. I received calls from 2 different salesmen at my dealership yesterday. My husband raced to me with my cell phone on the second call, but he hadn't answered it so I missed it. When I listened to my voicemails, all excited like maybe just maybe I was one of those lucky few that went from 3800 to at the dealership practically overnight, but, no they were calling to thank me because I had sent a co-worker to purchase a car and they had split the sale. They also wanted to let me know that referral fee check had come in and they wanted me to know that they hadn't forgotten. I got off the phone from checking my voicemail and my husband was like so what, was that about your car?!? Of course I was happy about the referral fee, but my hopes had been dashed. Well, I hope we both get those calls that our cars are in real soon!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It shouldn't be much longer. Everytime my cell phone rings I quickly check it only to find out it's someone else.

LOL

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
MrJester said:
It shouldn't be much longer. Everytime my cell phone rings I quickly check it only to find out it's someone else.

LOL
I've almost (note- almost) given up waiting on a call from my dealer. Three "supposed" delivery dates have come and gone. Rumor has it my car is on the ground and ready to be loaded on a truck. Yeah, right.
Let's recap:
Imaged - 2/23
030 (3000) - 3/15
Invoice to dealer - 4/27 VIN 101472
1st delivery date - 5/4
2nd delivery date - 5/13
3rd delivery date - 5/20
today - no car
:brentil: :banghead: :brentil:

I refuse to by extra bits for my car until it is actually in my possesion.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow... your VIN is much lower than some of the others posted that have received their cars. I realize you're way out in Cali but it shouldn't take this long!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
MrJester said:
Wow... your VIN is much lower than some of the others posted that have received their cars. I realize you're way out in Cali but it shouldn't take this long!
I did have to wait due to wanting an automatic but I know that when the images was submitted. The chrome wheels were a prob as well as the red/black leather. You are correct though, it really shouldn't take this long. I was told that it originally shipped on 4/11. The hold up seems to be in Milpitas, CA. My dealer has a bunch of SKYs that should have been delivered by now so I'm not the only one waiting.

It really bugs me when I see a SKY in my city - same color and wheel combo.

Must remain calm, breathe - - - breathe - - - :willy:

·
Registered
363 Posts
My co-workers Solstice sat that the train depot in our town for a month before it was delivered to the dealership. Her dealership is within 15 miles of the depot. She was going insane. Of course everyone here at work wasn't making it any better asking her everyday when she was going to get it and teasing her saying that the people at the train depot weren't releasing it because they were having too much fun driving it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts