Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT MINE, found on Craigslist.

I'm posting this because I don't see supercharged Kappa's come up for sale very often.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/corpus-christi-2009-saturn-sky/6820827854.html

Sellers ad: 2009 saturn sky roadster, green w/tan top, DDMWorks aftermarket supetcharger kit with intercooler ($6000 alone) just had a new head installed with new plugs because a valve was not sealing correctly, car runs and drives but acts funny when getting on it, suggest getting car re-tuned. Tires are almost new has vertical doors and also comes with a custom fitted car cover, dont have time to drive. asking $8000 clean title in hand

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Houston, TX ....... wonder where the car was during the hurricane???? skersfan, that new wiring harness would be a piece of cake for you after Mallett004!! :dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,292 Posts
I have two I am working on now. I think owning 5 is enough, need more trains, ehh not really just went over 75 of them, so will just work on the layout.

I have no interest in a cobbled up 2.4 with crap from DDM on it. I have a cobled up 2.0 with crap from DDM on it. Still not running right.

Bill I need to get a hold of you here in the next few days. Just have been very busy with tower problems, bridges washing out, highways washing out, and snowing now and supposed to all night. Work is so far behind, I won't be able to retire in June, maybe June of next year. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts