Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been quite a while since I posted but here goes nothing……. I have a factory exhaust system for sale that came off my 2007 NA Bluestone Sky (hence the name and avatar.) It had ~1000 miles on it when I replaced it with another members Redline exhaust (Antonio) and it’s been hanging in the rafters of my garage ever since. I also have the original Black Valance with the single outlet in it. As I mentioned it’s a like new “Cat Back” NA factory exhaust and new isolators. I would like $250.00 for the exhaust and $50.00 for the valance (If I know you, we’ll talk…..). It would have to be a pick up only here in NW New Jersey. PM me if you’re interested.

As a side note, if you exchange the NA exhaust for a Redline factory exhaust it’s a simple DIY and it gives the NA a nice mild little “throaty” sound change and gives the rear a nice symmetrical look. (IMHO)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok......................

So..... I want to get rid of them, they've been in my garage since 2006.
I can't believe no one needs a factory exhaust on a unique vehicle that's 12 years old or no purest that want's to keep everything original.
Make a non-insulting offer because it's going to become scrap metal and recycled plastic come the end of the summer............. (which will be a true shame)

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
I think you are seeing the result of higher-quality materials on cars that are generally not driven in salty conditions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts