1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Thanks for starting this new thread davhamm! I am watching.

By the way, I spoke with Chad in Waterville, ME last week about this Hydro Blue Base. He has a nice car on his hands; he bought it from the private seller in NH that had it posted for $14,500 last month. But I'm holding out for a red line.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks to davhamn for posting this to the forum. Hydro Blues for everyone. Now maybe the next new F/S thread will be a Ruby Red SE only or maybe a CF SE for those out there on the hunt for their dream car to own? Special is as special does, life is like a good thread on SaturnRoadster.com for those out there wondering IF I should buy this model?

Blue, green, red, etc. pick one... you can't go wrong when you buy a Kappa and drive it home.

LAC

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Canada, Durham Region
Date Listed: April 26, 2017
FYI, current airbag recall may prevent importing to US.

2009 SE, 2.4, Manual, Hydroblue, 22,00 Kilometers (13,670 Miles), $23,000 (US $16,841)
2009 Saturn Sky Hydro Blue SE Coupe (2 door) | used cars & trucks | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji (pics)

Limited addition 5 speed with special 18'' rims, black leather seats and steering wheel with blue stitching. Power windows, locks and power driver seat. Air con and On star. Immaculate condition, no dents and no accidents. Looks and smells like new. Stored in winter and never driven in the rain.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This was reposted to Craigslist a few days ago, so I decided to post it in the Hydro Blue for sale thread.
https://nh.craigslist.org/ctd/6120220031.html

It came up for me, and then searched for Corvette North, and it's listed on their website.

Corvettes North | Information

2009, Saturn, Sky Hydro Blue Limited Edition, 48649 Miles, $16995, VIN 1G8MD35B59Y107894, Hydro Blue, Black, 2.4, 5 speed manual

Original thread; Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - Reply to Topic

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Crossposted: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f39/2009-sky-hydro-blue-le-2-4-na-manual-88193/

2009 SKY Hydro Blue LE 2.4 NA Manual
$10k or make offer..................91k miles. 18 inch wheels. 5 spd manual. 10k or make offer. I can email pics if requested.
Rarest of the Saturn Sky series. 2009 is last year to manufacture this car and the hydro blue was the last off the production line. This is the limited edition with the blue stitching in the leather interior and the leather wrapped steering wheel. 2.4 litre engine. 5 speed manual transmission. Convertible top. 18 inch rare stock loop wheels fitted with Goodyear Eagles to hug the ground like a snake. This car is just beautiful and it get's looks and smiles every where you go. Rear wheel drive with traction control at the touch of a button. Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
674 Posts
So is it in IL or Houston?

That would suck if it was under water

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wow $27k but it does have the USB radio LOL

Love the color

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow $27k but it does have the USB radio LOL

Love the color
I know I researched that cause someone asked, I found out there were not many don't recall the number, But I have one of few if not only. Hydro's with that option.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts