Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
considering I'm the idiot that spend 25K on mine in 2012 with 9K miles on it, both of those prices Specifically for the hydro are low to me :)
Well yeah, but I believe you knew then you were over paying. Of course low millage cars are getting harder and harder to find, but assigning value to that low millage is hard.

I just think these cars never had the media attention or fan status to become big collector cars. I think they will always stay lowwer cost older cars. Now if we could get some hit tv show to use one as a main focal point, it might all change.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I sold my Hydro Blue Redline in 2011 just before my son was born. I'm hoping to one day buy it back or at least one just like it.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
I disagree with you MM.
Curious... why do you think it is built like $hit?
Because I do not.[/QUOTE

POINT PROVEN

Flashy..u did not own this car in 2006.

More history...when we bought these cars (2006)....the warranty was 3yrs/36 thousand miles...but it was registered as a 2007. In 2007 GM changed there warranty to 5yrs/50,000. (because of the competition). Anyway, many bought the extended warranty from GM. GM had to refund us a pro=rated check.
Their

Grammar police :wink:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Agreed, Rusty. There are many that occur out there. A couple of big ones....then vs than (think time when using 'then', and think comparing when using 'than'). Also, when you refer to someone, say to yourself: you are ...... then type 'you're'. Don't say 'your' when you are saying you are. A little hard to describe in writing, but hope you see the point.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
VIN 1G8MR35B89Y107762, 2009, 2.4, Auto, 131,525 Miles, $5900 (Conroe, TX)
https://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/d/conroe-saturn-sky-convertible/6806878059.html

This 2009 Saturn Sky convertible is in spectacular condition. It has XM satellite radio, power driver's seat, cruise control, power mirrors, power windows, air conditioning, AM-FM-CD player, steering wheel audio controls, tachometer, leather bucket seats, center console and rear window defogger. The engine is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder with an automatic transmission that runs super. There is a matched set of good Pirelli tires mounted on stylish chrome wheels. The interior and convertible top are in pristine condition. The paint and body are excellent. We provide a free Auto Check vehicle history report for this Saturn Sky. We welcome trade-ins and accept all credit cards. For more information please call Bob at 936-788-2773.

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
So your doing that sure fire way to get rich, buy high sell low... Is that a redline?

101 - 115 of 115 Posts