Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of creating a new post for every low priced SKYs I find on Craigslist, I will start posting them in this one thread. I generally always use Craigslist because the listings are current and I believe have to be resubmitted after 30 days if not sold.

Generally speaking most low priced cars have high mileage, or salvage or rebuilt titles. I will try and only post those in the $5-6K range.

If others find low priced SKYs, feel free to post them here if you like.

2009, Auto, Medium Blue, 74K, $5,500, Universal City, TX
2009 Saturn sky (pics)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep up the good work. I keep lurking hoping to find one that is a fit for me :)
Miller, will do. Unfortunately, low priced SKYs don't come up nearly as much as Sols (I also do a low price Solstice thread). They also seem to be averaging closer to 6K, rather the the Sol 5K.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Miller, will do. Unfortunately, low priced SKYs don't come up nearly as much as Sols (I also do a low price Solstice thread). They also seem to be averaging closer to 6K, rather the the Sol 5K.
Well as much as I love the sky, I hate the solstice front end. I will never own one.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just sent an email on the one in Griffin, GA. I live about an hour and a half from there so it might be worth the drive provided that its a manual and has a decently low amount of miles. I've been dying to pick one up for cheap for a while now. I'll post back when/if I get a response.

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
Miller, your speaking to the choir here, but now that I have one, they are not as bad for some reason

I just look at it and tell myself it is the 62 Corvette I never had!!!!

But for some reason they seem to be almost giving the Solstice's away. I think it is the year, and the ability to get them financed. No one can or wants to pay what they are worth even with low miles, and their price range on low miles and Sky's seem to be way farther apart. Maybe the Sky is just the older generation knowing what they have, and the youngsters looking for more. Some of the prices that ChopTop shows for Solstice is almost sickening.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Add says its a automatic

2007, 2.4, Black, $4,795, Griffen, GA, no transmission or miles listed.
2007 Saturn Sky Convertible (pics)

2008, GXP, Manual, Red, $3,994, Galleria, TX, no miles listed. Hmmmmmm, wrong price listed, rebuilt or 200K miles????
2008 SATURN SKY (pics)

If you remember when this threat started there was one listed in Universal City TX right outside San Antonio for $5500 then dropped to $4500. I flew over and looked at it. It wouldn’t run but once I got it started it ran like crap. I was checking on things and when I pulled the Air cleaner cover off it was full of brown milky oil. They said they drive it like two days before and it ran fine. I really doubt it!!!. I told them "Not to be mean but if I was a dealer I wouldn’t give you anything for it the way it is" I told them the best thing for them to do it fix it then either keep it of sell it then. Make sure you look at everything when you go to look it these cars. It’s easy for me because I can fly anyplace I want to look at one. I’d still like an automatic for my Wife. :smile:

1 - 20 of 381 Posts