Saturn Sky Forum banner

361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
07, Redline, Black, 133,000 Miles, $3,995, Middletown, NJ
https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/middletown-2007-saturn-sky-redline/7014643930.html (pics)

D/S Quarter panel damage.

FWIW, there's a YT channel called Rebuild it. They purchased a totaled Solstice w/driver side quarter panel damage and documented repairing it in a 8 part series. The damaged fender is cut from the car and a used one welded in. Here's just one of the vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNwwkcCLrU&t=327s
Thanks for that heads up on the video ChopTop! Will have to watch that here soon. (Not that I have quarter panel damage just will be an interesting watch...)

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Sky for sale

Where would be the best place to advertise my '08 Sky Redline for sale? It's techno gray, automatic, 6 disc CD Monsoon sound, leather seats, chrome wheels. Completely stock. No mods or tunes. Almost new Continental tires (5K miles). The car has 10,800 actual miles and has been garage kept all its life. Comes with approximately a year and a half of free satellite radio. The only damage to the car was in the first year of it's life. The original owner had a minor rear end accident that resulted in the rear bumper cover being replaced. The body shop did a superb job with the paint match. It is impossible to tell the cover has been replaced. Happening to a 1 year old car that had been garage kept helped I'm sure as there was (and still is) no paint fade on the rest of the car. I have the body shop documentation showing the repair work.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
07, Redline, Auto, Silver, 37,000 Miles, $5,000, Bixby, OK
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/d/kiefer-2007-turbo-sky-redline/7030547421.html (pics)
007 Turbo Sky Redline, 37k miles, New tires, Red leather, Runs and drives good, Silver paint, Top is good, It was a buy back, Owned since 7000 miles, I’ve had no issues, Car just sits, It needs driven way more, Super fun little car, Runs strong, windshield is cracked, Paid 22.000 Sell for 5000.00

·
Registered
130 Posts
Where would be the best place to advertise my '08 Sky Redline for sale? It's techno gray, automatic, 6 disc CD Monsoon sound, leather seats, chrome wheels. Completely stock. No mods or tunes. Almost new Continental tires (5K miles). The car has 10,800 actual miles and has been garage kept all its life. Comes with approximately a year and a half of free satellite radio. The only damage to the car was in the first year of it's life. The original owner had a minor rear end accident that resulted in the rear bumper cover being replaced. The body shop did a superb job with the paint match. It is impossible to tell the cover has been replaced. Happening to a 1 year old car that had been garage kept helped I'm sure as there was (and still is) no paint fade on the rest of the car. I have the body shop documentation showing the repair work.
What are you selling it for? (price).

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
Create a post here, FB has a Solstice/Sky Classified group, Craigslist, Hemmings is gear toward enthusiasts and collectors (but may be expensive to list), and Ebay because I think Ebay get more views than everyone else. But basically advertise, advertise, advertise, and be prepared to put up with a lot of tire kickers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #369 (Edited)
09, 2.4, Auto, While, 155,000 Miles, $4,500, Bryant, AK (IMHO it's overpriced)

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/d/bryant-2009-saturn-sky-mechanic-special/7049560023.html (pics)
Mechanics Special: Bought in 2012 at 20k miles, have had it since then. Starter went out last month, now the flywheel is out. Got a new car & don't want to mess with sending it to the shop. It could be worth a few thousand more to somebody who wants to take the time to fix it. It may or may not start when you get here, so I advise bringing a trailer to pick it up.

- 155,000 miles
- In good mechanical condition other than the flywheel issue
- Has a few minor cosmetic issues that aren't really noticeable unless looking for them
- Drivers seat is unattached – could be a quick fix for anybody who knows what they're doing

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #375

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
BLUE SKY for sale - $2950 (Malibu)
2007 Saturn Sky roadster. Very good shape, good engine, transmission, brakes, etc. Straight body, no dents. Beautiful blue color ("Bluestone"). Custom rims, spoiler. Rear-wheel drive, Ecotec 2.4L 4-cylinder engine. Automatic. Good radio, sound. Although it says "Saturn" on the nameplate, it is a Chevy: Chevy engine, trans, fuel and water pump, everything. You can come to location and take it for a drive. Price is very firm, no haggle. You will need current insurance card if you want to test drive, and cash only sale, thank you.

361 - 380 of 380 Posts