Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT MINE, being advertised on Cars
08, Redline, Manual, White, 66,7933 Miles, $17,999, Oswego, IL
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/796481404/overview/?aff=share_other&fbclid=IwAR0-BCa6_uLehZCg6EgsoBwdI1fAkTRdKfmlf1V75KjY0KOqWwpAx-wEDo0

Body color white Norm's Fiberglass Coupe Top with headlinerWERKSracing WR-4-EG 7163 EFR turbo Kit with TIAL MV-S External WastegateWERKSracing Hi Flow Cast Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold WERKSracing 3.5" Stainless Steel High Flow Cat downpipeWERKSracing 2.75" air intakeWERKSracing passenger side IC pipeTurbosmart Kompact Shortie - Dual Port Bypass ValveWERKSracing power steering relocation kitWERKSracing Kappa Upper 4 Ply Silicone Radiator Hose - REDWERKSracing SOLSTICE/SKY/OPEL GT Street Big Front Mount IntercoolerWERKSracing Kappa Sheet Aluminum Intake Manifold LNF powdercoated valve cover - GLOSS REDWERKSracing LNF 3 bar map sensor kit with plug and play harnessesPowell PCV catch can systemMagnaflow 3" stainless steel dual exhaust systemForgestar CF5V - 19"x9.5" Front & Rear wheels - Anodized Flat Red285/35/19 Front and Rear Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 TiresARP Extended Wheel studsForgestar Black Lug nutsH&R lowering springs - LNF Kappa

·
Registered
133 Posts
That looks really cool! Seems to be a very fair price considering all the money that's been poured into the top, the turbo and wheels alone.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Window frame should have been painted (or wrapped) in white too
Yea, it's a small detail but it stands out like a sore thumb
After all the time spent on this car, I can't believe they didn't spend 1hr painting that.

But other than that, which is easily fixed, It's a cool unique car and a very good price when you look at that part list.

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
Yea, it's a small detail but it stands out like a sore thumb
After all the time spent on this car, I can't believe they didn't spend 1hr painting that.

But other than that, which is easily fixed, It's a cool unique car and a very good price when you look at that part list.
See, for me, the unpainted tail light eyelids stick out more than the window frame...like they were thrown on as is and forgotten.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
See, for me, the unpainted tail light eyelids stick out more than the window frame...like they were thrown on as is and forgotten.
I had to go back to look at the pics to see what you were noticing. Personally I never noticed them when I first saw the pics.

To each his own!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
190 Posts
They also really should have redone the interior red. The tan does not go with that car. Especially with those wheels, the stock red would look amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts