Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I think I just ordered mine, not sure. lol gave him my paypal account email.

Waiting for reply or invoice.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think I just ordered mine, not sure. lol gave him my paypal account email.

Waiting for reply or invoice.
I just sent him my physical address, he sent me his paypal address and I sent the money. This morning he sent me the tracking number.

I'm excited to see them... they are headed out air mail (and made it to the airport) but I don't get an estimated arrival date through USPS.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Hoping mine are soon to follow. Post what you think of them when you get them please.

I bought these, site unseen and a OEM luggage rack. Hope it all turns out right.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Mine arrived today. Didn't get a chance to mock them up on the bumper as the grills have to be removed.

They really look like quality pieces. Fiberglass is pretty thick and isn't all wavy. However, they are not "ready for paint", not that he said they are. Plenty of little things that need to be sanded plus the rough edges. Not sure how I am going to attach them, thinking I might try to add a lip and use trim tape.

My set was one of the ones that look like they had been primered and sanded, not the all black set.

Not sure I am going to keep the little circle on the passenger side... I'm not sure what it's there for.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
No word on mine yet. Will be notified when they get to the area. Most likely will have to pick up at the post office.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I have what is called a hand carry route service. Small boxes at the end of a street. Nothing larger than a large envelope. They leave a delivery notice. I have to pick up at the post office. Kinda sucks at times.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have what is called a hand carry route service. Small boxes at the end of a street. Nothing larger than a large envelope. They leave a delivery notice. I have to pick up at the post office. Kinda sucks at times.
Then for your sake I hope you have to pick it up!

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Just finished a 22 mile mountain bike ride, in 1 Hr 50 min with a average heart rate of 141. Average temperature was 94 degrees. I maybe old by numbers, but still can compete with 35 and 40 year olds. But bending in the morning is more of a challenge than it used to be. I am so tired from the night before's wild sex, ehh that part is a lie!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
Just finished a 22 mile mountain bike ride, in 1 Hr 50 min with a average heart rate of 141. Average temperature was 94 degrees. I maybe old by numbers, but still can compete with 35 and 40 year olds. But bending in the morning is more of a challenge than it used to be. I am so tired from the night before's wild sex, ehh that part is a lie!!!!!! lol

Was that an electric bike....perhaps. :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
No Mike, have been a cyclist for 50 plus years. I took a couple of years off, but have started training again for World Senior Games in St George, Utah in October.

But some of these new electric pedal assist mountain bikes are pretty kool. But I like the pain of it I guess, so doubt I ever buy one.

Did just buy a Farley, fat bike. The thing is incredible.

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
No Mike, have been a cyclist for 50 plus years. I took a couple of years off, but have started training again for World Senior Games in St George, Utah in October.

But some of these new electric pedal assist mountain bikes are pretty kool. But I like the pain of it I guess, so doubt I ever buy one.

Did just buy a Farley, fat bike. The thing is incredible.
Those fat bikes are becoming popular down here in Florida....

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
It is amazing how they roll. You would think they would be a giant turd. But the gearing and the 27.5 inch tires make it work for some reason. Not a high speed bike, but great for riding trails, in snow or sand. I bought one, because I have been rebuilding my shock every 6 weeks, being down when it was being rebuilt. I almost prefer riding it over my 29er that weighs in at 23 pounds. No idea what the Farley weighs, but how it works makes up for the extra weight.

They truly are fun!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
I can vouch for him. This man is in far better shape than I am and he's got a couple decades on me I believe.

Which reminds me, Curtis had me help him with your hood and I almost had a hard time holding it. My right arm just about couldn't do it. I need to get into the gym or something. This desk job is killing me.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts