Saturn Sky Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Facebook--Make sure you read the post since a few parts are already spoken for.

Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky/Opel GT/ Daewoo G2X owners

Kenneth LeBlanc/2009 Saturn Sky Partout
Raleigh, NC
Selling every part off of my car, pm me for anything you want. EFR 6258, werks ic, all braces, MBRP Exhaust, bigger injectors, and much more pm for details.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ad doesn't mention salvage title.
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line - $3000 Edgewater, FL
https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-saturn-sky-red-line/6732117231.html (pics)

2007 Saturn Sky red line. Drives and runs great! 4 brand new tires, and battery.Been hit in a wreck,, NO frame damage, or internal front end damage.. cosmetic damage only right at a hundred thousand miles.. still driven everyday.... Come check it out first 3000 takes it

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Ad doesn't mention salvage title.
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line - $3000 Edgewater, FL
https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-saturn-sky-red-line/6732117231.html (pics)

2007 Saturn Sky red line. Drives and runs great! 4 brand new tires, and battery.Been hit in a wreck,, NO frame damage, or internal front end damage.. cosmetic damage only right at a hundred thousand miles.. still driven everyday.... Come check it out first 3000 takes it
That car would be great for me...if I had room. Same color as mine....and in Florida. I even have the right front fender sitting in my garage as a spare.

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Well go on with your bad self. I might need to keep you in mind since I am an hour north of you here in Tampa Bay.
More like 2...but this Sunday is the car show in Ft Myers. Hundreds of cars. Begins at 12 Noon but u should get there by 10:30 AM...space becomes difficult if not there early. First car show of the season.

·
Super Moderator
5,738 Posts
The ad says clean title and the condition is listed as excellent, so definitely not salvage. Probably at a used vehicle auction yard.

It looks like a good buy even if it has to be parted out because of some hidden mechanical problem.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Buyer beware. This isn't listed as salvage, but it appears to be pictured in a salvage yard.
It mentions "cheapvehicledeal" which doesn't seem to work, and cheapvehicledeals just frames copart dot com, which doesn't have any Skys in Michigan listed.

Kinda makes me think it's someone trying to get traffic to a site, or they forgot the part before the comma.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Folks, I deleted the post because the more I think about it the more I feel its not legit. I posted a another of cheap vehicle deal ads on the Sol forum and then reported the ad to craigslist as a scam. If this pops up again I'll report it to CL. You know what they say, if something sounds too good, it probably is.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Vehicle for sale - $700 (Decatur, Ga) NO TITLE
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/d/decatur-vehicle-for-sale/6795088121.html (pics)

2008 Saturn Sky for sale. 5 speed, need clutch left front tire and ride side fender repair. All other parts work on this vehicle. Can repair or sale for parts. The vehicle is in my name and paid in full. but I do not have the title. Purchased brand new by my dad. I am the second owner. If you want to use for parts this car is for you. You can make more money selling for parts. $750.00. If interested please send text to show contact info
. Due to my work schedule I will return calls at my earliest convenience. Thank you

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Vehicle for sale - $700 (Decatur, Ga) NO TITLE
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/d/decatur-vehicle-for-sale/6795088121.html (pics)

2008 Saturn Sky for sale. 5 speed, need clutch left front tire and ride side fender repair. All other parts work on this vehicle. Can repair or sale for parts. The vehicle is in my name and paid in full. but I do not have the title. Purchased brand new by my dad. I am the second owner. If you want to use for parts this car is for you. You can make more money selling for parts. $750.00. If interested please send text to show contact info
. Due to my work schedule I will return calls at my earliest convenience. Thank you
Definitely worth it if I had the space. Someone needs to live in Georgia.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts