Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have secured a small block of rooms for those members interested in staying overnight...the rate remains 62 dollars p/person plus tax + continental breakfast....if u r interested...put your name down. This way, I can firm up the date(s) with management. I am assuming it is for 1 (one) night...Sunday. If u wish to stay longer, the rate will remain the same.

Date: JULY 26th..as before, call the hotel and secure your own reservation but mention u r with the SKY/SOLSTICE FORUM.

Please indicate if u wish to arrive or depart at a later date.

Fairfield Inn Wilmington Newark/Christiana Mall: Earn Rewards points and stay productive when traveling to Newark

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will begin a list:

CBGreenawalt
Canuck Sol
ChiliSky
GXP Rose + Rogue
Iceman + 1
KYGXP
lilRedGXP + 1
Nomead
Smarty + 1
SteveSky67
Stretch246 + Jazzy
Va Sky

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got'cha....by the way, I haven't decided or received permission for this layover..the boss lady has not granted permission, yet.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
How about posting the phone number and address for those who have never been? Also want to post on the Solstice side as well? Thanks!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll be there
edit: reservation made.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Add me only!

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How about posting the phone number and address for those who have never been? Also want to post on the Solstice side as well? Thanks!
Thank you for the reminder...duh! All members read Post#1. It has been amended with additional information.

JMIKE: It is now cross posted with the Solstice Forum

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called the hotel today...and the manager is gone...I am calling tomorrow morning...it will be straightened out...It is secured for 62 dollars p/night...give me till tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I am hoping to be invited back to Casa de Spag, if not I'll let you know!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Casa de Spag will be open for the regulars!

The new date works for me - everyone will just have to ignore the luggage and crap since I'll just be getting back from a conference!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I may take u up on that offer...only if i can sleep with zack.
Zack don't like guys from Marlboro. He likes Southerners who can growl and play tug with their teeth on his level....Skip....:):D:)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts