Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
darn!

I would love to see everybody before the end of the Year Run Season, but drat, we will be out of town that weekend. If you change the date, let me know.

Say Hi to everyone for us and hope to see the folks again soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Combining responses from the Solstice Forum, the Sky Forum, facebook, and E-mails here is the current list of participants for the Fall run as of 10/23/12.

BLK GXP
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
A Sky 42
Jack19
KLR BEE

MAYBE:
David
2KWK4U (father)

·
Registered
62 Posts
This was posted on the Solstice Forum by BLK GXP. More information to follow shortly.

I've been really swamped lately and only had time to plot one route. Julie and I drove it a couple weeks ago, and found that its a dud, so I'm probably gonna pull out one of the old routes from a past run. Unless someone else has a better plan.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From John on Facebook

Ok guys how about 10 am at 6 Flags McDonalds? I picked up some of our favorite roads for a 2.5-3 hour cruise ending at the Tilted Kilt in St.Charles.

So if you want to run be at 6 Flags at McDonalds at 10 am on Saturday:cool:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMPORTANT CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!​

Due to a work schedule conflict the run date had to changed. It will now be Sunday Nov 4th. Same meeting place, McD's next to Six Flags at 10 am.

We hope that everybody will still be able to make the run.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I did a pre-run yesterday and the roads are in good condition. The route John has picked is scenic with a lot of fine twisties. The fall colors are not that spectacular but with the hot dry summer that St. Louis experienced I guess that is to be expected.

We will be meeting at the Motomart (McDonalds) at the entrance to Six Flags on Sunday November 4th at 10:00 AM Central Standard Time. Address is 5695 Fox Creek Road Pacific, Mo. 63095. GPS coordinates are N38.50679 W090.67901

Their price of gas on Friday was $3.19 a gallon for 87 octane, $3.34 for 89 octane and $3.49 for 91 octane. The prices at the Shell station across the street were the same but they also have 93 octane and it was $3.51 a gallon.

Weather forecast is calling for sunny skies and a high temperature of 55 degrees.

The run will be ending at the Tilted Kilt on Hwy 94 in St. Charles for food and beverages. There is a bank parking lot that we will be able to park in and not have to worry about someone damaging our cars with a carelessly opened door.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and hope that those of you who were being kept away by the possibility of rain on Saturday will now come out and join in the fun on Sunday.

Current Participants:

BLK GXP
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
KLR BEE
Jack19

MAYBE:

David
2KWK4U (father)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.