Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The top ten hottest selling models based on days on lot for July 2006: Wall Street Journal

10 - Lexus IS
09 - Lexus ES
08 - Scion tC
07 - Scion xA
06 - Toyota FJ
05 - Honda Civic
04 - Volvo C70
03 - Toyota Yaris
02 - Toyota Prius
01 - Averaging only 5 days on the dealer lot: Saturn Sky

I bet the average day was 5 because the dealers tend to hold the cars a couple extra days for the viewing pleasure of the buyers! More accurate would have to be 2 days (1 for day of delivery, 1 for prep + pick up)...of course, there really aren't many skys sitting on the lot anyway with all the pre-orders.:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok cannot figure out how to post a new thread... someone help! Im having serious issues with my dealership and need the power of the forum.
Ken

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Ken said:
Ok cannot figure out how to post a new thread... someone help! Im having serious issues with my dealership and need the power of the forum.
Ken
Ken, When you open the forum page at the top on the left is a link the states "New Thread". Just clik om it and start your thread.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ken, click on Forums, then click General Sky Discussion, then click New Thread. Then complain away...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ken said:
Ken
Click on "Forums" which is at the upper left in the red bar above.

Then select which forum you want to post your new thread in.

Once your in that forum area, you will see a blue button at the upper left that says "New Thread".

Click on it and voila...you have now posted a new thread for all of us to see.

*** We now return you to this thread ***

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Are there any Sky's on dealer lots? Not up here. The only one at the dealership is the dealers demo car. The rest are all gone on pre order. The dealership near me doesn't even have a Sky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts