• No

Votes: 3 50.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOV 4th FL KEYS (NO MORE)

Hey everyone i have 2 cruises under my belt with awsome results and would like to try a bigger and better one. this is a FEELER to see who would come AND if you all like the Idea. if it looks good ill make a thread and have it Happen!

DATE: NOV 4th do it early because im sure people will start to be busy in NOV with holidays starting to come around.. and i like to keep a cruise a month going .

MAIN START POINT: Snapper creek. any people from farther away will meet n groups until we all meet at snapper creek plaza.

RUN: Snapper creek down all the way to KEY WEST

the run will take us across all 42 bridges and end in KW.
we can eather plan to drive during sunset, set the cars up down south for a water/sunset/car picture of everyone. or be @ Mallory square for the sunset show.. (just a bunch of small acts people do on the water @ sunset in downtown KW)

We will stop a few times maybe once for a light bite in middle or upper keys then Dinner in KW at a keys place.. and end with a DUVAL cruise (Duval is like south beach run its the most popular street but not as much traffic) then eather park and walk duval and enjoy KW if anyone wants or head out of town for a finnal meet to say goodbye.. LET ME KNOW THOUGHTS!
Ps. i am in contact with KW travel for there feedback so i will post that as well!

·
Registered
450 Posts
sorry. would not be able to make it. November & December are blocked out for days off and I would never be able to catch up to ya'll. Sounds like fun tho!

karen

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sounds like fun. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Whoa, far out--(as in the date)--I would like to do something like this (I have been waiting for this proposal hehe), I'll talk to "my better half" and see if she wants to go to the keys--This trip obviously "Will" require to be an over nighter--No way I can do all that driving and NOT have a drink or 2, or a beer or three:cheers: Will let you know--Right now NO committment:nono: :nono: More to follow--:D :D Did not vote---yet

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
OK, I voted yes, my wife n I are interested, for us IT will be an overniter--Of course, this will depend on how many more sign up, looks like I am the first YES vote, since it is the only vote on the poll hahaha:lol: :lol: NP, will monitor thread, looking forward to many more and group planning and itinerary--:thumbs: Has this trip been posted/offered over to our Sol brothers ?

·
Registered
450 Posts
guys....ya'll are gonna have so much FUN on this ride! Yesterday, my friend and I went all the way down to Key West and came back and stayed in Duck Key. We had soooo much FUN cruisn the Keys in my SKY! GOT SUNBURN!

karen

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup it is a great ride .. YES it have been posted on SOL we have actually quite a few so far that want to come so its looke like a green light if i get a few more things worked out STAY TUNED

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys....ya'll are gonna have so much FUN on this ride! Yesterday, my friend and I went all the way down to Key West and came back and stayed in Duck Key. We had soooo much FUN cruisn the Keys in my SKY! GOT SUNBURN!

karen
thanks for callen....

·
Registered
450 Posts
hi ya'll! I drove to Islamorada today to make sure this upcoming get together would be safe :D nah....went for some snorkeling. Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

karen :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gonna have to scrub this event to much stuff goin on in KW sorry

·
Registered
450 Posts
guys...if everyone wants to go...why doesn't someone take charge of this ride.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Well, only 2 so far have committed on sky side, double that on the SOL forum, thats 6 so far, will have to check now after yellowsky bailed out. We don't need a leader, we need or would like see "solid" committments, I'm still in for this trip, who else? We will all lead--How hard can it be? Get an island map, We'll get a number, find out what yawl wanna do, make hotel reservations and we rock--After all, that island is punny, would be hard to get lost on-:lol: -& if you did, just drive around on the outer road, bound to see another sky or sol eh??:lol: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I'll log in on the sol site and see whats happening over thar:thumbs: BRB

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well, only 2 so far have committed on sky side, double that on the SOL forum, thats 6 so far, will have to check now after yellowsky bailed out. We don't need a leader, we need or would like see "solid" committments, I'm still in for this trip, who else? We will all lead--How hard can it be? Get an island map, We'll get a number, find out what yawl wanna do, make hotel reservations and we rock--After all, that island is punny, would be hard to get lost on-:lol: -& if you did, just drive around on the outer road, bound to see another sky or sol eh??:lol: :thumbs:

Sounds good:thumbs: Lets wait until it gets closer to the date to get a better count. Right now...November 4th is too far (for me) to make a decision or plans. I don't even know what I am doing 2morrow! :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did not BAIL on anything so do not start giving me a bad name on this forum. there are 2 events goin on in KW on this date and hotels are slim to none as of now and we are still a month out.. also most hotels have a 4 day min.. and most people complain about staying one night so whos gonna do 4.. so before any of you start bad mouthing me how bout PMing me and get details none of you even put on the poll you where gonna attend so whats the problem..

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok...so the weekend of the 4th is busy in KW. How about the weekend after? Or can we stay in another 'Key' island...maybe the island before Key West...maybe it will be cheaper. Sorry...I am unfamilar with the Keys.

karen

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PS if this is the way i am goin to be treated for my time and work to do somthing i will not do anything for this forum anymore and will not attend any more events with people that would like to talk about me that way.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
PS if this is the way i am goin to be treated for my time and work to do somthing i will not do anything for this forum anymore and will not attend any more events with people that would like to talk about me that way.
Hey man, no reason to get pissed, its only a "figure of speech" was in no way intended to "insult" you--

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
STAY TUNE trying to work a deal with VETTE CLUB that is haven there event on this date

1 - 20 of 42 Posts