Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into my Dealership in Freehold, New Jersey...the consolidation sheet indicated that my Silver Pearl was born on April 7th. I am now anticipating arrival...oh yes, they did have a Vin # but i was too excited to write it down.
I did notice that it was above the 1000 model SKYS produced. I can live with that.

The car was ordered on Jan 28th...imaged a week later...and yatta yatta yatta...Spring has Sprung..thank u Wilmington. Oh yes, it is automatic w/leather, LSD, monsoon and chrome wheels.

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
308 Posts
coming soon!

Great news Mike!
It will be here before you know it, and the wait will soon be a memory.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That's great news for you and for all those waiting for automatics or chrome wheels!
I hope it's sunny when you pick it up!:)

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Congrats Mike!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is great Mike! I am hoping my MIke will like my car when it comes too!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ernie

Black leather...i figured the red would oxidize with the sun...it is like a panhandle in the summer here....Jersey that is...especially in Central NJ

·
Registered
233 Posts
Grats Mike!

·
Registered
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely will post if the auto carrier makes it...thanks to all., especially SPAG, TYLER, BEAN, MANGALIS, UFC1, MIDDLETOWN AL..I know i am leaving people out...but all of u r great...thank you

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
marlboromike said:
Went into my Dealership in Freehold, New Jersey...the consolidation sheet indicated that my Silver Pearl was born on April 7th. I am now anticipating arrival...oh yes, they did have a Vin # but i was too excited to write it down.
I did notice that it was above the 1000 model SKYS produced. I can live with that.

The car was ordered on Jan 28th...imaged a week later...and yatta yatta yatta...Spring has Sprung..thank u Wilmington. Oh yes, it is automatic w/leather, LSD, monsoon and chrome wheels.

MarlboroMike
Congratulations!! Can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Excellent news Mike. Last Tuesday I received my VIN but no TPW or build date. I plan on stopping by my dealership today anyway, so I'll check on that then. I can't wait for you to get your SKY... maybe then I'll see one on the road here in NJ :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts