Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how these are going to look, but here they are. The muffler and tips are MagnaFlow.

Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
SWEEEEEEEET.. looks really really good with duals...congrats.:cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I ended up purchasing the Kappa exhaust... I like its sound...hopefully it isn't too "airplane-ish"

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SWEEEEEEEET.. looks really really good with duals...congrats.:cheers:
Thanks Ken...... I have since taken the sandpaper to the edges of the cut-out and it looks much better now.

Larry

·
Registered
322 Posts
F A N T A S T I C. That really looks great and I LOVE the tips. Which ones are these? They really look great.:thumbs: Prior to this I only wanted a round tip but now......wow! Gongrats...you done good:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F A N T A S T I C. That really looks great and I LOVE the tips. Which ones are these? They really look great.:thumbs: Prior to this I only wanted a round tip but now......wow! Gongrats...you done good:lol: :lol:
They are Magnaflow #35170.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
The duel looks really nice. A little thing though is to have them even out the cut edge so that the hole they cut is parallel to the molding. Looks like they cut it on a slight down turn going from the side to the middle. Granted, from the street no one will notice.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks Larry.....I just may have the tip installed and leave the rest alone...that really looks great. Nice going.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love how the car looks with the quad tips! Can't wait to get mine and do the same thing! CONGRATS Looks great!:thumbs:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The duel looks really nice. A little thing though is to have them even out the cut edge so that the hole they cut is parallel to the molding. Looks like they cut it on a slight down turn going from the side to the middle. Granted, from the street no one will notice.

I agreed with you. I got it home, TOOK PICTURES, then took my dremmel sander and finished out the cut. The pictures show the cut that was made by the muffler shop. It took me about 15 minutes to duplicate the right side. You have a good eye!

Larry

·
Registered
877 Posts
looks Really good, great job.............:thumbs: Im waiting on Saturn Motorsports, they have a Dual Cat back in the works..........

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
It looks great, I really like the Roadster Tag on the right rear. :thumbs:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks great, I really like the Roadster Tag on the right rear. :thumbs:
I also played around with the Glove Compartment Door.

Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
I like it! I like it alot!

I was thinking of going with the quad round tips at first but after seeing yours I've changed my mind.

The squares look great and I agree they do match the look of the rear end better.

Question is now who to choose from...magnaflow...borla...saturn motorsports.
I'll just have to wait and see.

Ah decision decisions...:willy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts