1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
10 Posts
looks just like the one i ordered....... hope they didnt send you my car.......:D just kiding , it looks great:) :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skywulf said:
GORGEOUS! Congratulations, when, what, how, event history...details details!!!! :cheers:
ordered jan 27..........3800 on 6/2........delivery on 6/27:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Great car... Conga-ratz!! :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice in white! Can you give us more pictures?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bee-you-tee-full!

·
Registered
325 Posts
white sure is pretty, should look awesome forever. White Corvette's always look good, your Sky will too!

·
Registered
68 Posts
that white is nice....I saw one at the dealer with black tan interiors and that look sweet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks like a snow fox....really nice!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
:lol:
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
damn now I got another color to consider that looks sweet
:lol: Listen, if buying a fun car like this one is supposed to be stressfree, CHOOSING from amongst win-win color possibilities just wasn't! So I feel your pain. You just have to go on a journey to see all the choices in person. It passes the time..you tour dealerships, call, squint at photos on the internet, paste your head via photoshop on different color skies....okay, I did not do that...but you get my drift! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
We get ours tomorrow!

I am SO psyched, we pick up our red Sky tomorrow at 2 pm CST. I saw it yesterday in the washing bay, waiting to be cleaned and delivered. We couldn't get it on Saturday cuz my hubby had to work :banghead: I haven't told anyone in my extended family yet, we plan on stopping by & surprising everyone. I can't wait to park it in the driveway to wash it in front of the soccer moms in their minivans :lol:
Suzanne
Omaha, NE

·
Registered
517 Posts
iguanagal said:
I am SO psyched, we pick up our red Sky tomorrow at 2 pm CST. I saw it yesterday in the washing bay, waiting to be cleaned and delivered. We couldn't get it on Saturday cuz my hubby had to work :banghead: I haven't told anyone in my extended family yet, we plan on stopping by & surprising everyone. I can't wait to park it in the driveway to wash it in front of the soccer moms in their minivans :lol:
Suzanne
Omaha, NE
Red is sweet!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts