Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to thank everyone on the site for your posts about delays and how to handle it. I didn't sign in before because I was actually considering cancelling my order. Well I finally took delivery last Saturday and I am so glad I didn't!! I wanted this car since the first day I saw it and glad I hung on. Actually only took 2 months 2 weeks from deposit to order to delivery. My dealer gave me the same stuff about the codes and not knowing anything about them. Told me they have a brand new system and that during training they only held the codes on screen for like 5 seconds. Whatever!:banghead: For those of you still waiting, it is worth the wait. My dealer didnt even have a demo for me to drive. I can only drive an auto and all they ever had were the manuals. So when I went to pick it up was the first time I ever drove one, but I am driving mine now and loving it!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
good things come to those wait...

congrats and welcome to the owner's club!
enjoy the many miles of smiles:driving:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very nice. The Black really is sharp. Good luck. Have fun.:lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
kevblksky said:
I am driving mine now and loving it!!
Congrats. Drive in Good Health and Good Luck. Welcome and continue to post your experiences. That's what makes this forum great.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
note: three pictures on side but if you click on "next picture" on top of picture, there are many more great pictures!
:cheers: It is beautiful and you could not look happier! :thumbs: Happy trails :driving:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!....AND CONGRATS!!

Now go and find that perfect road..............................:cheers:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very nice!! :thumbs: I'm glad you waited as well. Enjoy and stay safe!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
One great car and so many great stories -- :cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
That black looks great. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
kevblksky said:
First off I want to thank everyone on the site for your posts about delays and how to handle it. I didn't sign in before because I was actually considering cancelling my order. Well I finally took delivery last Saturday and I am so glad I didn't!! I wanted this car since the first day I saw it and glad I hung on. Actually only took 2 months 2 weeks from deposit to order to delivery. My dealer gave me the same stuff about the codes and not knowing anything about them. Told me they have a brand new system and that during training they only held the codes on screen for like 5 seconds. Whatever!:banghead: For those of you still waiting, it is worth the wait. My dealer didnt even have a demo for me to drive. I can only drive an auto and all they ever had were the manuals. So when I went to pick it up was the first time I ever drove one, but I am driving mine now and loving it!!
Oh Gorgeous! I got auto too and it was the right thing to do...That looks awesome. You will have to take aspirin for your achy cheeks from smiling.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations! Looks great nice combo!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Whadda sittin' around for? Go Drive:cheers:

Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon