Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imaged on 3/27. Got order number today. Looking forward to driving my SKY by June!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ok Ok -- let's keep these lines orderly!!:D

Welcome to the line Ausom Tiger:thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heads up on status codes

I too was imaged on 3/27 & am still at 030. Did a routine check at the dealer today & got my order # - "GGK936". The GM told me they (Saturn) are switching over to the GM computer system next week. They (Saturn) were on their own system and used their own status codes independent of the GM codes. Everyone pretty much has a handle on 025, 030, 033, etc that Saturn used, but Saturn will now adopt the GM system. As an example, all of us at 030 will now become code 3000........ for what it's worth.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm GGG826. Looks like Rick still has me beat. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
oh yeah, thats another thing i was going to mention

a lot of people have been frustrated with their dealers not giving them up-to-the-minute, accurate info. on their Sky orders, but you have to know that many Saturn dealers are still in transition right now to the GM's Workbench program, so, its just bad timing.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My saleslady called me today and let me know that I had moved up from 7 to 3 to get an image. They come down sometimes on other days besides Tuesdays. Autotrannies are fine now, Chome wheels are the hold up. If people want to hold out for chrome wheels, I get moved up. I am thinking of changing to the better stereo. Any thoughts? Concerns? I need help from you car buffs out there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts