Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:willy: :willy: OMG!! You guys, I am so excited. I just got a call from the dealer who said my car has been ordered GGG732. I was so upset yesterday not able to get any information. Can you tell me what to expect next?

Theresa

·
Registered
198 Posts
All you can do I wait with the rest of us! :willy: It hasn't been easy!

By the way, what did you order? Did you order chrome wheels?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
tolaiz said:
:willy: :willy: OMG!! You guys, I am so excited. I just got a call from the dealer who said my car has been ordered GGG732. I was so upset yesterday not able to get any information. Can you tell me what to expect next?

Theresa
Yes. . . . :banghead: a long wait :banghead:
BUT ---> :cheers:
You are gonna be so :cool: and soon you'll be looking like this = :driving:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I ordered chrm wheels, chili pepper red, automatic, Oh my god I'm so excited I can't think straight sorry. Give me a moment. T

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
call from another dealer

BTW, I got a call from another dealer in Calif. who told me they had a sky there and wanted to know if I wanted to come down to see it. I did and man oh man, what a beauty!! Silver graphite, C-wheels, the works. No list at this dealer. Saturday they are having a drawing to see who get's the car first. They say they have 6 more coming in soon??
Theresa

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Rick ...what say you and I start a chrome wheel store and sell to GM...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have my car

Hey Seal9, looks like you have my car. I love looking at that red baby!! I have been very, very, patient. Not getting upset at all. My attitude has been that it will be here when it gets here. But since my dealer called to say it's on order, and I saw the silber Graphite last night. I can feel your pain for the first time. T:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops, I meant S I L V E R!!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
seal9 said:
Rick ...what say you and I start a chrome wheel store and sell to GM...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man, like all of a sudden we got bunches of Chrome Addicts....

·
Registered
198 Posts
tolaiz said:
Yes, I ordered chrm wheels, chili pepper red, automatic, Oh my god I'm so excited I can't think straight sorry. Give me a moment. T
You mean they let an order go through with chrome? I wonder if the restrictions are over :confused: Let's hope! That is some good news, tolaiz!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You got your order processed before mine! When did you put your deposit in?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I was told the wheels are going thru cust as we type, and the orders that were held up will start to move this weekend, I was told to expect a change in status on the Tue update....Seal9:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I hope that the wheels are getting here soon. :willy: I am really anxious to get my sky. Congratulations to all of you who are enjoying driving their cars.:willy:

·
Registered
44 Posts
My orders in too!

Yes I too am so ecstatic that I can't controll myself. I was told my order is in. YES! Only weeks till I too can join the rest of you with my top down and air in my hair! How will I ever find time for work? All I will want to do or think about is my Sky in the parking lot waiting for me!:crazy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Chri203 said:
Yes I too am so ecstatic that I can't controll myself. I was told my order is in. YES! Only weeks till I too can join the rest of you with my top down and air in my hair! How will I ever find time for work? All I will want to do or think about is my Sky in the parking lot waiting for me!:crazy:
I always have air in my hair and every now and then I have my top down of course my girlfriend tells me to put my shirt back on because it scares the neighbors......Skip ..scaring tha neighbors....:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts