Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been almost 3 months and we finally saw another Sky. We pulled off for a chat at a Sonic. Sad to say it was a none forum teen:confused: . She did say here dad was on the list for a Redline. Maybe he's on this forum.

Later

Greg

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Starting to see more Sols -- but no (other than those I know) new SKYs.. Saw a green Solstice and a new black one lately....:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have only seen two other Skys (both Midnight Blue...could be the same car)...but I have seen plenty of Sols driving around. I've also seen quite a few Sols sitting on the "used car" lot of a Chevy dealer that I pass by often...but they never last more than a day or so.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
gwader said:
Its been almost 3 months and we finally saw another Sky. We pulled off for a chat at a Sonic. Sad to say it was a none forum teen:confused: . She did say here dad was on the list for a Redline. Maybe he's on this forum.

Later

Greg
Come by my dealer some Saturday, and we will talk SKY's. Serenity makes guest appearances almost every Saturday, and Mayhem will be appearing real soon!!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Haven't seen any other sky's except for the one at the dealer and the one my co-worker has. If they scarce south of the 49th I imagine there really scarce to the north.

·
Registered
197 Posts
gwader said:

Later

Greg
Watch for a green Sky buzzing down Hebron Parkway 5-6 times a week.:cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
TX-Sky said:
Watch for a green Sky buzzing down Hebron Parkway 5-6 times a week.:cool:
Tx-Sky, I take the 121 Route North starting around the Grapevine Mills area. I'll be looking for ya!..

·
Registered
194 Posts
gwader said:

Later

Greg
I saw a black Sky yesterday around the Verde Valley/Dallas Tollway area. These are gorgeous cars!

·
Registered
72 Posts
We haven't seen a single one in the Cinci area.. a couple of Sol's but not a sky to be had. I'm sure there's a few out there somewhere.

·
Registered
52 Posts
MidSummerNightsDream said:
I saw a black Sky yesterday around the Verde Valley/Dallas Tollway area. These are gorgeous cars!
That coulda been me! Weeeheeee. I was cruising with mine in that area yesterday. If there was a stunningly handsome guy driving with a cute redhead next to him and the top down, that was definitely me!

We should start a Dallas area Sky(and maybe Sol) club.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have finally seen a Sky on the way home from work today. It was a red chili pepper. I have seen more Sol's than Sky's.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Dad's Sky

my dad has barely had his Silver Sky out of the garage in the past couple weeks - too busy - I offered to help him out with that - but I have been too busy myself as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Often being a day late and a dollar short, I've become worried mine will arrive after everyone else's does - I was kind of hoping for one of the early showstoppers in the Twin Cities.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.