Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I went to the Houston Auto Show this weekend and we thought it looked great. We saw the Solstice at a show last year and really liked it and then looked at it again today after looking at the Sky and we both like the Sky better. Not that the Soltsice is bad because it is a beautiful car but the smooth front does not appeal to us as much as the agressive look of the Sky.

Now I am a die hard Miata guy as I am on my second, am the PR Director for our local club, and work for a Mazda dealer but if my girlfriend wants a Sky, I will not have a problem with us having two convertibles in the family. :D

Ren
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Nice.. I'm hoping they'll have the SKY at the upcoming Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto on Feb 18th - 28th.. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Unfortunately there wont be any car shows in my area till Oct at the earliest, so no seeing the Sky in person for me for a while. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
brentil said:
Unfortunately there wont be any car shows in my area till Oct at the earliest, so no seeing the Sky in person for me for a while. :(
I thought the Miami auto show was in the spring?. I know you are in Middle Fl. but travel time should be about 4 hours max, maybe. I am planning on going if it is around that time they should have both cars there I hope, need to see them both.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
LatinVenom said:
I thought the Miami auto show was in the spring?. I know you are in Middle Fl. but travel time should be about 4 hours max, maybe. I am planning on going if it is around that time they should have both cars there I hope, need to see them both.
It takes 4 hours to get to Miami from Orlando [my side of Orlando] doing 95 MPH the entire way pretty much. DO you know what dates the Miami show is, because I wanted to see the Sky in person before I decide what to do about getting it or the Solstice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
brentil said:
It takes 4 hours to get to Miami from Orlando [my side of Orlando] doing 95 MPH the entire way pretty much. DO you know what dates the Miami show is, because I wanted to see the Sky in person before I decide what to do about getting it or the Solstice.
I'd just called the convention Center and it is in November,
not in the Spring.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top