Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited! :D The hubby and I were driving in Marietta, GA yesterday and saw a Black Sky, top down, heading up the road. Wow! After all this time of seeing them in print, and occasionally at a dealer in the showroom, it was GREAT to see one on the road!!

We were so Sky-oriented that we stopped in at a dealer near there, (not our dealer) and were able to drool over a Graphite that they're using as a demo. Manual trans, for anyone who wants a test drive!:driving:

This is one of those dealerships where the salesmen pounce on you upon arrival. Talking is fun, so I asked if they had a Bluestone or a Redline I could see. He told me that Bluestone is on restriction, and that no one has received a Redline yet.:eek: I begged to differ and gave him this Web Address! Silly man.

HEADS UP, too...a Chili Pepper Sky was being test-driven there this week and was rear-ended by a Ford Explorer. The Sky won, as the Explorer is said to be totalled and the Sky is in the body shop. I guess she'll be up for sale...but we trust they will disclose her history??:confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmm, without mentioning dealer names (since people seem to get in trouble for that), if the dealer you were at happened to be in an area starting with "R" and sharing the same name as the town that neighbors Area 51... then that'd be where I got my Sky 2 weeks ago, and I bought mine as a red one was on the way in.

Same car, maybe?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope! This is a red car, Rt. 41, not area 51...and it just occurred this week. Glad for you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts