Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, even though the computer system still sayed 4B00... my SKY was delivered to the retailer today... about 2 hours after I left from checking on an update.

I will be doing all the paperwork on Wednesday and picking it up Friday after I wake up. I work 6pm - 6am and sleep until about 2pm... but am off Fri, Sat & Sun... will be a great weekend!!!

Time for me to get to bed now and dream of blue SKY's... well, mine is silver graphite, but I would rather not dream of gray skies. :jester:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
Well, even though the computer system still sayed 4B00... my SKY was delivered to the retailer today... about 2 hours after I left from checking on an update.

I will be doing all the paperwork on Wednesday and picking it up Friday after I wake up. I work 6pm - 6am and sleep until about 2pm... but am off Fri, Sat & Sun... will be a great weekend!!!

Time for me to get to bed now and dream of blue SKY's... well, mine is silver graphite, but I would rather not dream of gray skies. :jester:
Congratulations, that is one reason i keep telling poeple not to be worring about status codes and updates, your car will be here when it gets here no sooner and no later... relax and enjoy dreaming about where you will go and what you will do in your Sky when it does come...
I know you will live yout Car...

·
Registered
358 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Congratulations, that is one reason i keep telling poeple not to be worring about status codes and updates, your car will be here when it gets here no sooner and no later... relax and enjoy dreaming about where you will go and what you will do in your Sky when it does come...
I so agree! My sales guy has not told me anything but still claims I will see my car in late August early September. I believe him (maybe I'm too trusting). Anyway congrats on your delivery. Love the silver graphite!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats

There were only five coming into my dealer this year. I dropped of my parents Vue for them yesterday and seen the second Sky of five sitting on the showroom floor. The people who ordered it backed out, :confused: , I would like to thank them because I'm picking it up today after the cleaning and polishing is done.:drool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:

That seems to be the way it goes!!!! Congrats!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all... I will have pics up ASAP. The sales manager got pictures of it being unloaded... so those along with the ones from my "temporary" delivery tomorrow. I would take it tomorrow... but it is supposed to rain Wednesday and Thursday here... almost as much as before the floods a couple of weeks ago...:willy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz!!!:cheers: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyMan 07 said:
That is true... while I wasn't really worried... I really could not understand why one would be delivered 4 days after it was built and mine took almost 3 weeks. Can it really take that long for an auto carrier to fill up for a run in the north-east??? It arrived with 5 miles on it.

Thank you again for your best wishes!!! :D :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts