Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered in April with a delivery date of mid August. To our surprise, we got the call on July 31st to come in and pick her up...
Put her away tonight with 330 miles and making plans to be on the road all weekend. What a blast to drive !!!!
Simply put .... Awesome :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CONGRATS....... wow...... i foresee many, many more SMiles on your new addition... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jealous????

I'm happy for you....and a bit jealous. I put my deposit down in May, so I guess I have another month or so of this unpleasant wait....:brentil:

Drive her a few extra miles this weekend for those of us still on the outside looking in.

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Manual
Monsoon-6 Disk

Still Waiting in Alabama

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics are coming, along with details ... sorry to those who are still waiting ... but man is it worth the wait !!! Rain today, so no miles until Sat. morning. Yeah it's going to be babied for the first few months :cool:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats! Look out for the rubber neckers that dont pay attention to the road and come in your lane. (eat their hearts out):cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the truckers along the I-70 were amused as we blew by them, and started to venture into our lane to get a closer look. They may have been checking out my wife's legs ... I'm not sure :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Big congrats!! Mine is new this week and I know exactly what you're feeling.
I'd much rather be driving right now than working!

Have a great time in it :driving:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kallie,we're near Oxford Ohio, not far at all from the Indiana border. How about you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts