Saturn Sky Forum banner

Finally

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  KallieKY 
#1 ·
We ordered in April with a delivery date of mid August. To our surprise, we got the call on July 31st to come in and pick her up...
Put her away tonight with 330 miles and making plans to be on the road all weekend. What a blast to drive !!!!
Simply put .... Awesome :)

#6 ·
Jealous????

I'm happy for you....and a bit jealous. I put my deposit down in May, so I guess I have another month or so of this unpleasant wait....:brentil:

Drive her a few extra miles this weekend for those of us still on the outside looking in.

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Manual
Monsoon-6 Disk

Still Waiting in Alabama

#9 ·
Pics are coming, along with details ... sorry to those who are still waiting ... but man is it worth the wait !!! Rain today, so no miles until Sat. morning. Yeah it's going to be babied for the first few months :cool:

#11 ·
Yeah, the truckers along the I-70 were amused as we blew by them, and started to venture into our lane to get a closer look. They may have been checking out my wife's legs ... I'm not sure :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.