Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...it is only 3 months late but Shakira arrived at the dealership today!

One of the perks of working here is that they stayed late to PDI and detail it for me. I am going out cruising now!

Living in Regina Saskatchewan is cool for me because there are no hot sports cars here. I am gonna be a rock star!

It was funny because I had a heads up when a sales call came in to the dealership and the guy asked if the yellow sky on the truck was sold...I was like "What yellow Sky?" he said that he just saw it driving...sure enough 10 minutes later the truck rolled in.

I told him he would have to come here and kill me if he thought he could buy that car. I think he is gonna come look at it tomorrow and I'll get another deposit for one.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yoohoo congrats...:cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats! Let us know if the wait was worth it...mine was!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Congrats, Looks like we got deliveried the same day. I'm picking mine up tommorrow, and I know I'll enjoy the ride. The weather is suppose to be great :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) we can all see that smile as you enter the dealership .... :)
Those that have their SKY/Solstice know the feeling ... and the rest of us can just continue to :drool:
Happy trails!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That is awesome..... ENJOY THE RIDE...SkyBaby-07 i need to take a ride to minneapolis again someday... maybe i should keep going north..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm totally envious! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

There she is...I can't believe how many people freak out over this car! I love it!

It corners so awesome and the stereo was perfect for my needs. I fit perfectly in it...I am so totally happy right now.

:D :cheers: :cool: :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That is great -- and a wonderful color too!:lol:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats! It's a beaut! Enjoy, which I'm sure you are doing right now.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congrats!
You soon will be, if you are not already, afflicted with SGS and/or PG (Silly Grin Syndrome and/or Perma Grin). These can be permanent conditions with no known cure. You'll just have to "suffer" along with those of us fortunate to have one of these beauties in our possesion.

Those still waiting - I empathize with you. We have all gone though it but is is SO worth the wait!

:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: I know it has been a long wait. Hope it has been worth it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats! Nice colour.:thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

There she is...I can't believe how many people freak out over this car! I love it!

It corners so awesome and the stereo was perfect for my needs. I fit perfectly in it...I am so totally happy right now.

:D :cheers: :cool: :willy:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Love that color!:cheers:

Can't wait to get mine.:thumbs:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!

That is one nice car!

Now get that road map out and plan those first twenty or so road trips!

Chris....:cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts