Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard if saturn will offer any deals on finance for the sky?
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
barb said:
has anyone heard if saturn will offer any deals on finance for the sky?
What would their incentive be?....... just the regular financing options available to public.... there is no reason to try to INCREASE sales.. i know you get so much for being a previous "saturn" buyer..... EVERYONE WANTS THIS CAR...... ..... ok.. , anyone else, am i off base? SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SkyBaby said:
What would their incentive be?....... just the regular financing options available to public.... there is no reason to try to INCREASE sales.. i know you get so much for being a previous "saturn" buyer..... EVERYONE WANTS THIS CAR...... ..... ok.. , anyone else, am i off base? SkyBaby-07


sometimes they offer a better rate than the cu's or banks, that way they get all the money, that is surely their motive to get it all!!!!!!!!!!!........and when we bought our vue they had some discounts if you were a gm owner, student, or military......
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
barb said:
sometimes they offer a better rate than the cu's or banks, that way they get all the money, that is surely their motive to get it all!!!!!!!!!!!........and when we bought our vue they had some discounts if you were a gm owner, student, or military......
We just got 3.9 on our Vue... and i am not sure if a bank or cu can do that... SkyBaby-07.... but as far as 0%.. or even 1.9 %.. they have no incentive.. too much demand for our Babies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
We just got 3.9 on our Vue... and i am not sure if a bank or cu can do that... SkyBaby-07.... but as far as 0%.. or even 1.9 %.. they have no incentive.. too much demand for our Babies
was at my dealership yesterday and they weren't aware of any financing details yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we got our vue for 0%.........our local credit union is offering 5.75 right now......however, with delivery 3-4 months away....don't know what it will be............but if they offer anything less than what is being offered at the time will be a plus for them......
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
barb said:
we got our vue for 0%.........our local credit union is offering 5.75 right now......however, with delivery 3-4 months away....don't know what it will be............but if they offer anything less than what is being offered at the time will be a plus for them......
oopsy..... ours is through GMAC..... at the 3.9..... i dont mind i just want my baby.... SkyBaby-07 i am sure we will go through GMAC.. again for my baby when she gets here...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
I posed a similar question to my dealership and I told him that I had an opportunity to go through a credit union at 4.4% and he said, "take it!". If that says anything...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
don't think they have made a decision yet..........looks like two japanesse companies are interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
I've been looking on their website, as well as GM's and can't confirm that. I see a lot of other news, but I haven't come across that. Are you speaking of the branch of GMAC for financing only? GMAC is huge! They do all sorts of different banking and investing. So which part are you referring to? I'd like to know more about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I've been looking on their website, as well as GM's and can't confirm that. I see a lot of other news, but I haven't come across that. Are you speaking of the branch of GMAC for financing only? GMAC is huge! They do all sorts of different banking and investing. So which part are you referring to? I'd like to know more about it.
GM wants to sell a controlling stake in GMAC to restore the units
credit rating from junk to investment grade, among other reasons.
Analysts expect a controlling stake in GMAC to raise 10 to 15 billion for GM.
A japanese bank is considering joining a consortium of companies
looking at they purchase.
GMAC has not been sold yet, it's still being shopped.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
skywatcher said:
GM wants to sell a controlling stake in GMAC to restore the units
credit rating from junk to investment grade, among other reasons.
Analysts expect a controlling stake in GMAC to raise 10 to 15 billion for GM.
A japanese bank is considering joining a consortium of companies
looking at they purchase.
GMAC has not been sold yet, it's still being shopped.
Hmmm...... i am not sure what that is about... but, we just bought our Vue 2 months ago.. and i supose whoever they do the financing through is who we will get the Sky through..... or .. i could pay cash.. just dont want to... SkyBaby-07

no discounts or incentives for me to do that either.... hmmmm sounds like the rock and the hard place.. OH WELL..... whatever it takes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hmmm...... i am not sure what that is about... but, we just bought our Vue 2 months ago.. and i supose whoever they do the financing through is who we will get the Sky through..... or .. i could pay cash.. just dont want to... SkyBaby-07

no discounts or incentives for me to do that either.... hmmmm sounds like the rock and the hard place.. OH WELL..... whatever it takes
The rock and the hard place is waiting for my Sky......Where.. o ..where arrrre yoooooou
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
nighttripper said:
The rock and the hard place is waiting for my Sky......Where.. o ..where arrrre yoooooou

HAVE YOU SEEN MY PINK BABY YET?.:confused: . how bout now?....:confused: now?.:confused: ... and...... UGH...... she is hiding.... or something..... FIND HER....... SHE IS GROUNDED...:nono: COME HOME NOW... ugh.. i better go back to bed... :banghead: meds is messing with me... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hmmm...... i am not sure what that is about... but, we just bought our Vue 2 months ago.. and i supose whoever they do the financing through is who we will get the Sky through..... or .. i could pay cash.. just dont want to... SkyBaby-07

no discounts or incentives for me to do that either.... hmmmm sounds like the rock and the hard place.. OH WELL..... whatever it takes
I doubt it's anything to worry about as consumers.
The recent sale of interest in Suzuki will probably delay a GMAC sale a bit.
If a GMAC sale is worked out it would take the rest of the year to complete.
Finally, GMAC would still exist, and you'd probably not notice the difference.
If anything, you might get better rates as tied to GM's financial woes,
the financial branch suffers from GM's B bond rating.
Just opinions on all here.

A GMAC sale would help both GM and GMAC get out of the red and into the pink.
(only said help. it's just a step).
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
skywatcher said:
I doubt it's anything to worry about as consumers.
The recent sale of interest in Suzuki will probably delay a GMAC sale a bit.
If a GMAC sale is worked out it would take the rest of the year to complete.
Finally, GMAC would still exist, and you'd probably not notice the difference.
If anything, you might get better rates as tied to GM's financial woes,
the financial branch suffers from GM's B bond rating.
Just opinions on all here.

A GMAC sale would help both GM and GMAC get out of the red and into the pink.
(only said help. it's just a step).
PINK IS GOOD..... lolol..... i agree..:thumbs: . SkyBaby-07
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top