Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My garage is small and in getting out of the car I have occassionally hit the lower portion of the door with my foot. Any suggestions on how to repair the scrapes or scuff marks? I've used a mild cleaner and that does the trick for some, but not for others. It seems the finish is scratched.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am in the same boat, excellent question...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
If it's scratched, it's scratched. As for scuff marks, I've found that a history of tipping well at the car wash has always worked wonders with my current car! I've had the same guy washing all of my cars (and my boss' cars) for 7 years now. If you find someone really good and always take good care of him, he won't let your car show any imperfection that can be fixed without a trip to the body shop.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
SKY Sailor said:
A little Goo Gone will remove the scuffs
Is that the scuffs on the interior (black) plastic? I have some too where I swing my foot out to get out of the driver's seat (which I hate to do BTW:lol: )

·
Registered
277 Posts
NCBlue said:
Is that the scuffs on the interior (black) plastic? I have some too where I swing my foot out to get out of the driver's seat (which I hate to do BTW:lol: )

Yes, I have them also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts