Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first 100

Ok I have 100 miles on my SKY and this is one GREAT car…

The engine has adequate power I would like a little more so I will start to fix that starting this weekend. I have the CAI and Headers to install. The transmission is smooth I had no problems with it, and the clutch feel is perfect. I was very surprised by the brakes, just a little pressure and you stop…all the road test dinked the brakes but I like them.

The paint and finish is beyond what I was expecting, the dealer did put some swirls on her when they detailed it, but they pointed it out to me and that will be fixed Tuesday. The top has two wrinkles on the side but its convertible. My wife remembers when she had to hold the top of the A/H 100-6 on while I drove so she’s fine with it.

The wheels look sooo good on this little red Sky…Wheel wells have the factory fix, no wheel rubs. The door close with a solid action. The whole car feel solid and tight I could not be happier…I do think the small glove box could be stronger it feels light weight and cheep but its minor.

The SKY drives like it's on rails but smooth, I did 14 miles side by side with a corvette and we checked each others cars out, it was fun.. I had very high expectation for this car and I have not been disappointed. I have said before its not about the money it’s the car….and I can say this is one great ride….Seal9

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Awesome Seal9!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good review. Right now it's cloudy out. I'm half expecting a call from my dealer telling me it's here cause of nasty weather. Keep dreaming!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Thats My Car!!!!!!

BOY :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I am so envious, I am so glad that I went with the Chili Red just looks stuning.

Have a ton of fun in her.

Thank you for the PM

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
the middle picture

the middle picture is now my on my desktop and will stay there until I have pictures of my own Sky

Thanks again
Kimberly

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The wheels (Chrome) DO LOOK GOOD. Great looking ride......I love the color that red was my second choice!!BLACK first!
eNJOY!!

MRSVIPER:cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im not worthy... Im not worthy ( IE; Wayns world )

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hmmmmmm I see sun in those pictures. AND YOUR TOP IS UP!!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, had to go and eat, Top is up to keep dirt and birds away....Seal9

·
Registered
178 Posts
love the car!!!

that car keeps looking better and better everytime i see it.........everytime someone here gets their car i really get happy for them.......my turn will come..in the mean time, enjoy the ride!! it is a beautiful car!! congrats!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Red with the black top and chrome wheels is just a gorgeous car....congrats!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I agree with everything you said. I can't believe that people are complaining about the power.

My Sky has more power than any car I have owned. On top of that just the looks you receive when you drive around is all worth it.

By the way Great Pics!!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I keep thinking how good the Black Sky looks with Red interior...Than I see a picture of a Chili Pepper Red Sky and I remember why I picked it! Nice ride. Looks great. CONGRATS!:thumbs: Remember to enjoy every second with her.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome pictures! My favorite color is red, and you just convinced me to change my Redline order to Red with those pics. :cheers:

I cropped and resized them to 1600 pixel width if anyone wants them for a desktop photo. I hope you don't mind. They can be found here:

http://www.ayresweb.com/Sky/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts