Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired :sleep: from being too excited to get much sleep last night. And from hours of top down tooling today:driving:. Jack loves his birthday present. I found the seat and passenger area to be a great fit for me, enough to pass on Jack's offer to drive on the way back from our all day excursion. Here are a couple of quick shots. We found ourselves so involved in getting to know Sly Sky that we left the camera tucked behind my seat.
P6031139.JPG

P6031137.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congrats! The pictures look great, enjoy you new SLY SKY. :thumbs:

·
Registered
178 Posts
one journey over, a new one begins!!!!

congrats, it is a beautiful car.......i hope you continue to have many more trips.........enjoy the ride!!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
looks great.... congratz:cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, get out and enjoy it!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats!!! She looks just my my SKY......

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all. This community kept us sane during the sometimes stressful process from intent to attainment and we value each of you. For those waiting, well, yes indeed, our dreams are realized in this vehicle. We have talked about a roadster for years and finally making the plunge has prove to be very rewarding. GM done good! Saturn is rising. Bliss here in Sacramento.

We really have it bad:lol:. Last night kept peeking into the garage admiring Jack's new toy. Already our lifestyle has changed. Looking for ways to efficiently and quickly dispatch daily living chores to free-up Sky time:driving:. Gotta run!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Congrats, SLY SKY looks great. Sounds like you had a great ride yesterday. When was the last time you smiled:) :) :) this much?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pm01862 said:
Congrats!!! She looks just my my SKY......
We howled late last night when we realized we'd not turned on the sound system. That's in tune with Jack's decision to go with the bast stereo. We've put checking it out on our good intentions list for today:jester: .

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fkeillor said:
Congrats, SLY SKY looks great. Sounds like you had a great ride yesterday. When was the last time you smiled:) :) :) this much?
Too true! Bigdog also focuses on the smile factor. I can't put into words what a kick it is. I haven't even done any driving except a tiny spin at the dealership before we signed for Sly. Yesterday I was full of :):yesnod: as the passenger, Jack was plastered with :D::lol: as the driver.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz best of luck with your new toy !!:cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks awesome!! Love how the chrome wheels sparkle!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS....... LOVE THE COLOR.....ENJOY THE RIDES........:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SkyHope said:
Too true! Bigdog also focuses on the smile factor. I can't put into words what a kick it is. I haven't even done any driving except a tiny spin at the dealership before we signed for Sly. Yesterday I was full of :):yesnod: as the passenger, Jack was plastered with :D::lol: as the driver.
I can see from the pic that he already has a serious case of SGS. Silly Grin Syndrome

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THE CAR LOOKS AWESOME.... enjoy daily... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Another great looking Sky. Enjoy:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts